NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tayuya

Tayuya

(NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow Empty
PostSubject: (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow   (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:22 pm

(NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow N22Jc

.: Table Of Contents :.

.: I - Table Of Contents :.

.: II - General Information :.

.: III - Bingo Book Information :.

.: IV - Bloodline Information :.

.: V - Custom Abilities :.

.: VI - Known Jutsu :.

.: VII - Custom Extras :.

.: VIII - Purchases :.

.: IX - Inspirations :.

.: X - Other Information :.

.: XI - Achievements :.

(NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow Wings%20long%20hair%20monochrome%20sitting%20anime%20girls%20black%20hair%20dark%20wings%20bare%20shoulders%201300x975%20wall_www.animalhi.com_39
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

PostSubject: Re: (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow   (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:27 pm

.: General Information :.

.: Name :.
Kainè Toriyo

.: Nicknames :.
Myst

.: Titles :.
None, yet

.: Birthday :.
Unknown

.: Age :.

.: Eye color :.
Crystal blue

.: Hair colour :.
Midnight black

.: Height :.
5'5"

.: Weight :.
121 lbs

.: Blood Type :.
A

.: Likes :.
Bloodshed, fighting, getting her way

.: Dislikes :.
The human race

.: Family :.
Asuzu Toriyo - Mother (Deceased)
Kushei Toriyo - Father (Deceased)
Natsu Toriyo - Brother (Deceased)

.: Sexual Orientation :.
Unknown

.: Marital Status :.
Single

.: Tattoos :.
None; when casting arcane jutsu, blood red runes flow over her.

.: Friends / Foes :.
Rated on a -10 to +10 Scale
-10 Being Hate, +10 Being Love

.: Friends :.

.: Foes :.

Last edited by Hinata Hyuuga on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

PostSubject: Re: (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow   (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:44 pm

.: Bingo Book Information :.

(NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow Tumblr_kywowiJlMn1qz83i8o1_500

.: Village :.
None, previously assumed Konohagakure

.: Rank :.
C ranked

.: Element(s) :.
Inton
Raiton
Iryo

.: Combat Style :.
Sadistic, Cautious

.: Toolbag :.
3 Kunai / 3 Shuriken / 1 Explosive Tag / 1 Ninja Wire

.: Squad :.
-None-

.: Sensei :.
-None-

.: Goals :.
-To Come-

.: Life Goals :.
-To Come-

.: Nindo :.
N/A

Last edited by Hinata Hyuuga on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:55 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

PostSubject: Re: (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow   (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:55 pm

.: Bloodline Information :.

.: History :.

Quote :
Everything was dark. Darker than black. Unable to see anything was only the start... I started to squirm, trying to get away from the darkness, but it was overwhelming. It was everywhere, and there wasn't light anywhere. Couldn't hear anything either - It was like it was so silent, your ears would start bleeding. Until something finally broke that silence. "Come to me." It'd said. It was an almost evil voice, it was deep and gutteral. I thought it was a demon, and it woke me from my sleep. That's right... it was just a nightmare. I looked around, and noticed I was still with the band, our recent plunder 'rewarded' us with some man's scrolls and books. One book really caught my eye though, it was solid black with some silver lining... It almost looked like it had a face.

"Kaine, you look like you saw a ghost. Y'all right?" asked one of my friends, Toraj. Well, I wanted to call him a friend. Truth be told, we're all bandits. There wasn't friendship among us, we were all thieves. If we got in a bad situation, they'd stab you in the back. But it was as close to family as I had for now. I smiled faintly and nodded to him. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine... Just had a nightmare is all." He just snickered to himself. "Well, get your ass up, we're moving." I stood to my feet, using the tree I had been resting against to help me stand. Still trying to push back that sleepy grogginess, I wobbled towards the other two I'd been travelling with. We had another raid lined up for today. I'd been alright from stealing from travellers... but we were attacking another old person today. We didn't have any morals anymore, hell - some of us even killed for the loot.

It was about midday now, and I was fully awake by now. I noticed the trees and small stream to my right. We were in fire country, and until recently it'd been owned by Konohagakure. Now it's a no-man's land, belonging to some "covenant" group and bandits like me. It makes travelling alone almost impossible. Because there is no honor among thieves. Before long, we reached our destination; an overlook beside the road. A perfect place for an ambush, and just so happens to be the same place these priests were going through. We were a bit early though, from what we were told, they were supposed to be here around the evening.

It was dark again. But this time, I heard the voice even louder, and much quicker than before. I also could make out a face almost, it was twisted. Horns sprouted from where its cheeks were, and just above its brow. But what really got to me were his eyes. Somehow, they were darker than the ink-black darkness I was in. "Come to me. Find me." It'd said. Of course, it freaked me out and brought me back to my senses again, letting me wake up from the same nightmare. "Hey, Kaine. You ready? They're almost here, I can see them." Whispered Toraj. I just nodded in response. I crawled up to the overlook, and gripped my knife tightly.

But something didn't feel right... no, it didn't feel right at all. I tried to stop him, but Toraj already jumped, along with my other companion. The two fell right into a trap! The 'shambling' men suddenly removed their cloaks and did something with their hands, before the brightest display of light I'd ever seen... ripped right through them both. They weren't priests, they were hired ninja. I slid down the overlook to get a better look, but I couldn't get closer. One of the ninja looked right at me, peered right into my eyes. He just huffed and lifted the torn Toraj over his shoulder, and heaved him onto the cart. The other whispered something to him and the first nodded, then stepped closer to me.

"Come to me."

I shook in fear, backing against the cliffside while he came closer to me. "Don't worry, I'll make sure it's quick.. and painless." He almost had a look of empathy in his eyes. He started to handseal, and my mind went blank. All I could think of, was that I was going to die here.

"Let me help."

I was beginning to get delusional, I started hearing the voice in my head again. Except, this time I wasn't dreaming. It wasn't a nightmare, though it was the same evil voice. I'd never heard anything nearly as frightening, not even the situation I was in scared me as much...

But I didn't want to die.

"Fine, help me then, dammit!" I shouted aloud, while the man finished his handseals, and light shimmered brightly around me. All I could see was that light, but I didn't feel any pain. I thought I'd died, but then I noticed when I could see again - that there was a midnight wall in front of me, pulsing with runes that would send shivers down anyone's spine. Even though it was dark as night, I could somehow see through the barrier, noticing the expression on the ninja's face. "I-I thought there weren't any ninja in their group!?" He stumbled back. Apparently, he wasn't a veteran.

As the barrier fell, I noticed something... floating in the air in front of me. It gave me a strange feeling. Maybe it was hope? Whatever the feeling was, it gave me the strength to stand again. I focused my vision, and noticed the floating object was a book. Though it wasn't just any book... It was the book I'd taken an interest in. That midnight book with the silver lining. Then, I heard something. It wasn't in my head, it sounded like it was vocalized. And much more civilized than that evil voice I'd heard before. "Ahh... much better. You have no idea how long I've waited for someone to break the seal."

I was confused. The book turned to face me and though the face I'd seen before didn't make any expression, or even move, it spoke like it was a person. My eyes widened and I peered past the book to the other ninja, whom now was accompanied by their friend. "Well, book... Instead of talking, I think we have something to do." I couldn't see it... But I could feel it. The book grinned. "My very thoughts exactly..." The book vanished into a plume of misty shadows, and almost as if through instinct, I rose my hand. Out of the air beside me materialized a shadowy lance, surrounded closely by those blood red runes. With a natural push, I released the spear, and it impaled one of the ninja, whom were completely caught off guard. It struck him and he was launched backwards from the force, before the lance faded from sight, as though it never existed in the first place.

The other ninja just looked at me and muttered something I could barely catch, before he took off running. "Y-You're a monster!!" All I heard before he escaped into the woods. Apparently, they were genin or something like that. He was scared pretty easily. The book returned into view and faced me, before it spoke again. "I am called 'Nocturnus'. I'll explain how... you just did that, but first, I'm sure you have your own questions."

Afterwards, we exchanged our words and I smiled faintly, before I looked to the carriage that held my lifeless companions. I walked over and a frown marked my face, though for some reason, I didn't feel sad. Or depressed. Almost relieved, like a burden was lifted from my shoulders. That's right. I didn't have to live as a bandit anymore, I had the power to take what I wanted. I just had to learn how to use it.
(NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow Grimoire-weiss

SLOT 1) SHADOW MARK

When Kaine accepted help from the book, she forever bound herself to the omnipotent tome. A blood red mark is etched into her hand, and links her to the book, allowing her to call its aid whenever she needs it. The mark syphons her chakra, allowing her to borrow Nocturnus' abilities, but at the cost of her own chakra. The book is said to have 'arcane powers' and was considered the book of the End. Though, these were just stories - it's obvious the truth in them.

DF) Gain "Inton" as a Jutsu Focus, WIS Subs CHA (Excludes Stat Bonuses)
LVL 15) + 1 WIS/DEX, + 10 Cp
LVL 25) + 2 WIS/DEX, + 15 Cp
LVL 35) + 3 WIS/DEX, + 20 Cp

SLOT 2) SADISTIC JOY

As a conduit of Nocturnus' power, Kaine is given a great power, but at a cost. Kaine was stripped of her emotions, having them torn away in place of a feeling of pure destruction. She enjoys killing, and enjoys the feeling of pleasure when someone is in pain. When someone is harmed, Kaine gets a 'bloodlust', becoming more powerful the more someone is harmed.

DF: + 2 Atk / Def Rolls, When anyone (except herself) takes more than 5 damage, Kaine gains +1 damage for the duration of combat. This stacks to a total of +5 damage that pierces CON Dr

arcane jutsu:

Last edited by T-DM Tayuya on Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

PostSubject: Re: (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow   (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:55 pm

.: Custom Abilities :.

-To Come-

Last edited by Hinata Hyuuga on Sun May 26, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

PostSubject: Re: (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow   (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:57 pm

.: Known Jutsu :.

Arcane jutsu:

inton jutsu:

raiton jutsu:

non elemental jutsu:

Last edited by T-DM Tayuya on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:47 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

PostSubject: Re: (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow   (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:57 pm

.: Custom Extras :.

-To Come-

Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

PostSubject: Re: (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow   (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:58 pm

.: Purchases :.

Nocturnus Ability - 200 tokens - DM Hidan

Total: 200
Ability Cap: 200/600
Item Cap: 0/400
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

PostSubject: Re: (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow   (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:59 pm

.: Inspirations :.

Kainè - Nier (Personality)
Grimoire Weiss - Nier (Ability)
Black Rock Shooter - BRS (Appearance)

Last edited by Hinata Hyuuga on Mon May 27, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

PostSubject: Re: (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow   (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:02 pm

.: Other Information :.

.: Traits :.

["Suicidal"] You are a maniac, having little to no regard for your own life either cause you don't care about or don't fear death. Able to attack with full force without the normal restraints and concerns of your own harm like most. People who roll intimidation against you take a -10. If you don't fear death, how will you fear them?

Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

PostSubject: Re: (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow   (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:03 pm

.: Achievements :.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow   (NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(NPC) Kainè, Master of Shadow
Page 1 of 1