NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eladar of Yukigakure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ectheledhel

Eladar of Yukigakure Empty
PostSubject: Eladar of Yukigakure   Eladar of Yukigakure Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:09 am

*Journal Entry no.32*

Quote :
Dear Diary,

It's been a while since I last recorded anything, mostly because I worry about this falling into the wrong hands, all the secrets that I hold not my own spilling out for others to read. Such is the curse to match the blessing of my gifts. Kamarile often exclaims about how she wishes she could do what I do and sometimes she probably does. Knowing the truth is like that I think, a blessing and a curse. Knowing when you're loved or hated, knowing what others truly think of you. Like Boushi who idolizes me, while Kirito is suspicious of me and Shi who is afraid to let anyone in. Or Hiichita....his brains like flicking through a manga comic. So what to write about besides my woes? I got formally acknowledge as a Chuunin by the Alliance, it is a nice gesture and I imagine will improve our diplomatic standing, though I still do not know what sister wants to do about all this.

I suppose the most pressing matters for me are the presence of Hiichita, a distant relative and now the one called Ibi. What do I think about them? I think Glass is on my side, not the Alliances or Covenants, mine, perhaps Kamariles as well, just by virtue of blood. I understand the sentiment, I mean do I not stand by Kamarile through all her self inflicted trials and tribulations? Still, I wonder if his mental attributes are done on purpose to toy with me, he is skilled enough to do so I think and i'm not game to try and force myself deeper into that mind, lest I invite a repeat of my attempt to enter 'Ringleaders'. I suppose that is another worthwhile point, even among these greats I can still sense the 'pulse' of their mind, not so with Sensui Uchiha. Such an odd discovery, to find someone who can suppress any presence of their emotions and mind. I have wondered if I could force entry but I think if he realised, and there is a good chance he would, that it would damage relations between us and I do not want that, nor the revelation of what I am.

I begin to wonder if Kirito Arashi suspects. He has twice now made mental comments that almost seem directed at me. I have so far ignored them or hidden my reactions but I begin to think he knows I can read surface thoughts like, the things we subconsciously project, and if so that may not be a good thing for our purpose here. No one trusts a Yamanaka in a diplomatic relations and I am far worse than them in many respects. Still, time will tell. I'll leave a note again in here soon. Not for anyone else, just for me, for peace of mind, that thing I only find when far away and alone.

Prince Eladar of Yukigakure
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Eladar of Yukigakure   Eladar of Yukigakure Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:26 pm

Excellent!

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down
Ectheledhel

PostSubject: Re: Eladar of Yukigakure   Eladar of Yukigakure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:17 am

Journal Entry no.36

Quote :

I've decided this is no longer a diary.  It is now a record of my life.  Given what I am planning next I doubt I will be alive for much longer.  Yukigakure is currently lost to the Covenants hands and my eldest sister is held captive at the Hidden Sound where they are experimenting on her.  So my plan is actually quite simple, Boushi and I are going to enter the Hidden Sound and I am going to free her.  I suspect Boushi is coming partially to help me, but also because he has his own reasons.....some of which I suspect is gathering some of the experimented on shinobi to use for whatever he is scheming.

I need to keep working on my psychic armour for this next stage. After this, if I survive and save my  eldest sister, then the next step is to track down Kamarile. Either her corpse or where she has been hiding or taken. Mizuki said she left in the middle of the night, so there is hope that she is alive. And then all that is left....is to find Masque.
Back to top Go down
Ectheledhel

PostSubject: Re: Eladar of Yukigakure   Eladar of Yukigakure Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:14 am

Journal Entry no.37

Quote :

So where to begin? Mizuki did something to annoy or anger some Suna Shinobi. I heard they got into a fight over it and that he ended up in the hospital. Would've been interesting to watch I imagine, especially since I am yet to see what she is truly capable of now, or to determine whether she and I are still friends. We share a common link, even if that link is at present missing in action, but that alone may not be enough to build a friendship on and I imagine, since she is one of the bare few that knows what I am that she might have reservations about my company.

My next current issue, Yuki. She is a Medic and Chuunin of Kumogakure. She has a prickly sort of personality but that is not my issue. She seems to have taken to spying on me and I suspect from some of her thoughts I have gleaned that she suspects some of my abilities. I am not sure what to make of that. Firstly, that from just a few observations someone was able to suspect my abilities and secondly, what she will do with the information. I am focusing for the time being on the first, something isn't right there. No one, not even Mother was able to recognise what I was doing so quickly and easily. I will find out what she did to figure it out.

I'll write tomorrow about my plans for the Hidden Sound.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eladar of Yukigakure   Eladar of Yukigakure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eladar of Yukigakure
Page 1 of 1