NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kamarile of Yukigakure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamarile

Kamarile

Kamarile of Yukigakure Empty
PostSubject: Kamarile of Yukigakure   Kamarile of Yukigakure Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:28 am

The Journal of her Highness Princess Kamarile of Yukigakure is printed on the inside cover of this sturdily bound book. Inside every page however would be the finest and most expensive paper quality, each page would generally be in beautiful lettering that would likely take a while to do. Leaving one to wonder if it wasn't written down somewhere else beforehand.

[Page one, date of entry]

Quote :
My arrival in Kumogakure has not received much fanfare, it appears as though the Raikage wishes to downplay matters, and I cannot truly blame him when we have not given much commitment to his cause and our presence may infact cause complications.

Still, the idea that small villages like Yukigakure would jump when the three allies said 'frog' is the stated cause of the war on the Covenant's side and I can't think that we will be ignored, even if our presence is downplayed. I've already made attempts to secure us a better home than what was provided. I smashed a few windows and suggested that the defenses were inadequate.

Granted that we now have an apartment with broken windows rather than anywhere truly pleasant to live but it is surely only a matter of time until we are granted superior accommodation.

I've been practicing my Ninjutsu and trying to keep my Kekkai Genkai at least a little bit secret, i'm hoping that if I show enough proficiency and interest in Raiton some of the boys (preferably the girls though!) will try showing off a bit too much and i'll gain insights into the village's style with the lightning element.

Regardless the village hidden among the clouds is a little quiet, the battle lines seem to be drawn up in Suna and the Raikage appears to be heading there as well. I shall try to be there when he does, it doesn't do to leave diplomatic guests behind when you go visiting.

Princess Kamarile

[Page two, date of entry]

Quote :
I arrived past the battle lines by Airship, thanks i'm told to an operation which severely hindered the covenant blockades that were supporting the siege. The city seems remarkably peaceful for the moment but i've had difficulty in finding a place to stay because of the refugees.

I've tried dropping my title but no-one seems particularly interested, or even believing, so it would seem as though my stay here will have to be short if I can't find some beauty to share her warmth for the night. My choice of 'lingerie' today isn't nearly as cool and confining as it ought to be, the metal getting rather hot even though my other garments.

It's still a thrill to wear it, even if it's a little toasty in the heat of Wind Country. I made the bet with my last girl not to remove it until i'd found another pretty girl and that's what i'm going to do. The forfeit is just priceless, since she has to wear one until I use the key.

She was really rather smug about my supposed insatiability but i've managed to go a good week now with just fantasies and.. .. Yes, I really should try to find someone nice before I go insane. Even if the nature of the bet makes me a bit -more- focused than usual.

Eladar will help me find someone nice, his advice is usually invaluable, even if I can't tell whether he finds such antics silly or amusing..

Regardless, finding somewhere to rest before the desert night comes out in full force is now a serious priority! Hey what does this bird want with me? The Raikage? Damn I have to cut this short!

Princess Kamarile

Last edited by Elyssa on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed formatting)
Back to top Go down
Kamarile

Kamarile

PostSubject: Re: Kamarile of Yukigakure   Kamarile of Yukigakure Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:06 pm

[Page three, date of entry]

Quote :

Where the bloody bloody flaming hell is that key?! I felt a bit weak this morning so I decided it might be worth the risk of Eladar blabbing about it to Sister. I wasn't going to go through with it! Just reassure myself that I still had more control and a better position than that flaming ex I left in Yukigakure. -The- -key- -is- -missing- and it's probably still in Sunagakure.

I'm left with two choices now, I can either return in a huge awkward rush and hope to find the key in one of the places I visited, taking whatever risks present themselves or remain where I am and hope the village doesn't fall before I can return.

I think i'm going to have to. This thing was just sexy when I had the key but now it literally feels hard to breathe, like a pillow is being held over my mouth. The intricacy of the lock (It's supposed to be unpickable!) means trying to get it opened would take weeks of being laughed at, measured and poked at by a master locksmith as well as a hefty bribe to hopefully avoid it becoming a bawdy folk legend.

This is so crappy and unfair! When we broke up she said I couldn't avoid straying and wandering and trying out other girls and I pointed out it was just friendship and art and she said she bet i'd go mad if I couldn't ease off tension afterwards so we ended up having a slightly sake-fueled argument and set terms for our 'wager'.

Of course it a breakup so I was really angry and when she said her terms were that if I could avoid anything except with a proper girlfriend she would match the length of the relationship in a similar confinement.

I mean yeah, the deal was too good to be true! I just need to find a girl and I can have all the fun I like and she gets nothing until I crack. Sister is judging it of course and Eladar won't lie to her about whether I keep it. But really, why did I agree to a neck-deep-in-snow Bukkake as the forfeit?

I have to win this, it's family pride. The forfeit will pale compared with what Onee-Sama is likely to do if I have to go through that sort of public humiliation!

Of course all of this is for nothing if I lose the damned key, that's no more fun. Ever. NOT what I agreed to. I'll leave a note for Eladar and slip onto one of the supply ships, hooded and garbed plainly. That way the worst I should get if captured is a bit of abuse, and not much of that if they can't remove this belt!

I wish I hadn't left Suna in such a rush but I was sent back to confuse covenant agents in there looking for me. But now I figure that it's been long enough that they realize i'm gone and don't anticipate my return. If anything they're coming to Komo to finish me off!

The rest of the events i'll describe later on, lest they be vivid hallucinations of half naked women appearing out of nowhere caused by over a week of celibacy (everyone knows abstinence causes insanity). Right, i'm going to head for the airship now. I'll transcribe this on the way over. If I can't find that key I might just give myself to the assasins right off!

Looking forward to getting these pilgrim rags off and into some nice clothes. Whoever made clothing this uncomfortable should be spanked with a hairbrush!

Princess Kamarile

PS. Yes the journal is well hidden incase they search, i'm not stupid.

Back to top Go down
Kamarile

Kamarile

PostSubject: Re: Kamarile of Yukigakure   Kamarile of Yukigakure Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:28 pm

[Page four, date of entry]

Quote :
I had a wonderful day today. I met this girl called Meguimi and she was really sweet, beautiful and happy to try new thing! We might have gone a bit too far and it was sort of frustrating, being locked up as I was. She was very respectful and considerate and I think I might be falling for her. She really is sort of everything I could ever want.

After quite a bit of teasing and what I shall describe as heavy petting she said she wasn't happy with my being locked up (she found out in the course of what we did!) and decided that she didn't want to try anymore bets while I was still 'protected' so we agreed to another bet that if I could find it I would obey her for an hour and if I didn't I would obey her for an hour.

Just a fun little game! But I still haven't found the key so it looks like I lose that one. I'm not too concerned she's far too sweet to take advantage but the idea she might is just too adorable!

I also learned a new Raiton Jutsu, Chain Lightning which is an invaluable technique for devastating small groups! I met a redheaded Samurai girl, who seemed interested in bondage magazines and Meguimi turned up and insisted Boushi 'dispose' of his Hentai.

Then she went off.. calling us all perverts? Hmm.. Well i'm sure it was good natured!

[Page five, date of entry]

Quote :
Disaster! I met Meguimi earlier today and we had quite a fun time, she teased me a bit as per our earlier wager and it was as enjoyable as it was humiliating and risky! It was quite masterful really and left me quite disappointed when I realized how quickly the hour had passed. But then we decided to roll up another thing.

We didn't actually agree beforehand and so I kind of just said she should buy something skimpy and wear it for me, which I think she agreed to do and then she headed off to meditate. (She seems to do alot of that)

Anyway when I visited her her -entire- attitude had changed. She was sweet and nice and respectful still but then she told me our game had to end and I tried so hard to find out the reason why she was.. I suppose I have to say breaking up with me.. it was just supposed to be fun but I got really attached to how pretty and free and nice she was so I prodded and guessed and prompted for nearly an hour before she left.

I just don't understand, an hour before she headed off to meditate she was really keen on me and flirty and now it's just a game? I saw her eyes and her reactions before. There was no lie there.

Is it the boy? Boushi the Shadow Dragon's big brother that Meguimi likes? I'm not sure because the change was so abrupt. Only an epiphany could have caused it.

She said she wanted to protect all her friends and I told her that I would end all conflict forever if that would win her affection. I even told her I thought it was love and she said she didn't feel the same. But she didn't seem too sure on their being someone else.

It's complicated and it's messy but I know if I get on that airship and head towards Komogakure again then it really is over, and I can't bear to do that. She's only had an hour or so to think about what ending our reindeer games means. Maybe when she gets back from her training she'll have had another epiphany. I mean..

I'm shocked by my own sincerity. It's like the coin flip test. Once the coin is in the air you know how you want it to land.. and this isnt' how I wanted Meguimi to land. I have to see her again.. I wish Eladar was here as he would have been able to tell me if I had any chance at all.. or possibly warned me about any feelings she had for someone else before I let myself begin adoring her..

Princess Kamarile of Yukigaure
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Kamarile of Yukigakure   Kamarile of Yukigakure Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:49 pm

Excellent!

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down
Kamarile

Kamarile

PostSubject: Re: Kamarile of Yukigakure   Kamarile of Yukigakure Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:53 pm

[Page five, date of entry]

Quote :

So, Eladar showed up in Suna yesterday to check up on me, I was just chilling in the baking hot sun and then the Samurai girl shows up.. then Katriana shows up. Then Eladar shows up and tells me we have reinforcements coming, due to the assassination attempt.

But the most important part of all was that Meguimi can't.. well. It's confusing, she seemed to fall back into attraction with me. I don't know if I like that.. I mean if this Kirito guy is the one she loves I can't fight that with sudden hot flashes of burning arousal. It needs a stable framework; she means more to me than just kissing games with extra spanking.

Anyway she ran off for an appointment i'm guessing that was her boy.. and she didn't come back. What i'm really afraid of is that even if I could use her attraction as a tool she'll realize that possibility and try to cut me out? This shouldn't even be an issue! I've never failed in getting anything i've set my mind to before.

Why is it so hard here and now? Is true love always like this? If I get another chance i'll have to go absolutely all out. Maybe. I don't know! Would that scare her away? I've tried to be slower because she seemed to feel that what we'd done was too much too fast.. I really don't know.

There's more i'll try to fit in. Anyway Samurai girl and Katriana headed into the woods and Eladar had a sly suspicion that something of a carnal nature was going to occur. So I decided to wander along and take a look. I mean Katriana has a girlfriend supposedly?

Anyway it turns out she has an open relationship and prefers to be called.. bitch? Strange girl. Eladar warned me that she's not my 'type' but the Samurai seems pretty and sweet. But I am still committed to Meg. Even if it's going to be impossible to make her see that.

Anyway Katriana offered to room with both of us after.. I am not even kidding here.. A jelly cube monster absorbed our clothes. I had to get Eladar to bring us new clothes and a few of the local genin showed up to peek on us. Then we got some new clothes and more than that, it turns out Katriana has really weird likes. A bit too strange for me.

She honestly seems like the cliche bad girl from a high school movie. I can just imagine the cigarette she doesn't actually have being smoked when she's trying to show off how edgy she is. Samurai girl is a complete kitten, and I think she might be my new best friend. I might even employ her as part of my guard, Eladar had no objections except to say we were in danger of becoming an unwieldy group.

I'll just have to be strong. I shouldn't be wasting so much of my time worrying about things like this when there are honest to sage-of-the-six-paths assassins trying to kill me to start a war that might destroy my home. But sometimes the chance for happiness comes just once and I won't sacrifice it.

I wish I had something to work with. Some trick I knew about her. If only she was around, if only Eladar hadn't disappeared again. Maybe it's for the best. I doubt I really want to know she has feelings for another. If I knew more about this Kirito I would be able to guesstimate what's so great about him and do it better. Which is shameless but -all- is fair in love and war..

Princess Kamarile of Yukikagure

Back to top Go down
Kamarile

Kamarile

PostSubject: Re: Kamarile of Yukigakure   Kamarile of Yukigakure Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:27 pm

[Page six, date of entry]

Quote :

Yesterday was a day of no Meguimi, I sent her a note of love and adoration, but unfortunately received no response from her. I spent most of the day with Mizuki, finding more about her and the conclusions I came to were that she was a very sweet girl of the highest quality. A Samurai too much is is very interesting. They are extremely honourbound and loyal.

We started the day off by having breakfast together; Coffee, Toast, Eggs, Bacon and Mushrooms. It was a great start to the day and I enjoyed sharing her company. After we were fed we hit the showers to get all nice and clean, while afterward s we ran into Arietta-hime's boyfriend Zero. He is quite good-looking and seems laid back. I must ask where she found him!

We both went out to the Inka Ranch to practice some training, Zuiki learned a sword technique. I'm not sure what the Hateshinai learned but it was probably Fuinjutsu, as that is their specialty. I learned a Raiton technique effective against attackers that prefer to fight up close.

Afterwards Zero left and I spent most of the day getting to know my new friend a bit better. We bonded and she kind of agreed she might like to be my second guardian (If Onee-sama really is sending a second from home he will be third).

Afterwards I met Kirito and he threatened me with a sword, not even within his own part of Suna. Luckily Zuiki was there to protect me, but Zero vouched for me. I didn't know it at the time but he was getting advice from Zero who is some sort of renowned adviser?

Mainly by this point I felt really down about Meg not stopping by, or sending a letter and Zuki comforted me, even though I was pathetic in my moping. After a little while we got a mission.. Little did we know it wasn't one at all.

We were ordered to report to the training grounds but when we got there there was no briefing, just knockout gas being pumped in somehow. We all awoke in an inn and i'm honestly not really sure what happened. Kirito was the 'villain', a role handed to him by the wraith.

So he was going around killing the not-real-people (according to a Kurayomi's expert analysis) and doing it so well we couldn't see him do it. Eventually we were able to go free because the killer won? We'd have gone free if we'd won too? I'm not really sure if it was anything but some sort of 'amusing' moral test by a powerful and likely hostile Ninja or something that had real consequences.

Anyway afterwards I spoke to Zero a bit and he gave me the most terrifying piece of advise of all; that ultimately Meguimi-chan would decide who she would be with. This left me feeling a bit numb, and as Zuiki had already retired for the evening I elected to join her in the quarters we shared with Kat.

I woke up a bit early and went out to the training grounds. Eladar was there and he seems to have made a big impression on Boushi. Boushi seemed frightened by his own clean leader and he said he wanted to be a royal guard? Just not to someone spoiled like me?

Sensui was more eloquent when we spoke afterwards, telling me I should try to be more than my title as second daughter. It made sense but i'm not sure I crave the impact on the world. I am probably being distorted by my hormonal need for a romantic relationship with Meguimi-chan but.. It was interesting.

Also, he drew me. I looked fucking hot! Maybe he could show it to Meguimi-chan for me?!

Princess Kamarile of Yukigakure.

Back to top Go down
Kamarile

Kamarile

PostSubject: Re: Kamarile of Yukigakure   Kamarile of Yukigakure Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:54 pm

[Page six, date of entry]

Quote :

Dear Diary, the last few days have not given much time for rest and reflection, but since i've come to find myself in hospital due to the actions of a despicable individual known as glass I have all the time in the world to recount matters in order

The day started off with my running into Meguimi at last but Kirito intercepted me and pulled her away for some alone time. I mean literally carried her off. It was humiliating and so I made small social visits to each of the compounds they might have meant to enter.

It turned out they were in the Hojo Compound but were not receptive to conversation, and so I merely discussed dry numbers and trade with one of the Hojo elders a while before leaving. I ended up meeting the Uchiha Prince at last, he was already a Chuunin and trained against Boushi so that the boy could discover his limits.

Boushi lost the duel but he was comforted by being told he had done very well. Afterwards I sought Meguimi out and we discussed what was what. She told me that she 'really liked' Kirito and that she'd made her decision, it was to be friendship or nothing.

However the way I was able to make her blush and stammer when I phrased things just right made it clear that thing's weren't entirely over. I told her that I would remain merely a friend but that if she decided that friendship was suddenly not enough for her then that we would work from there, rather than retreat to her being committed to a boy once she had enjoyed my company.

It was a cunning move, I believe because to refuse such a simple request would have been to deny her own commitment and willpower and invite further attempts.

After this had occurred I had an unexpectedly sincere exchange with Boushi. He may not like me yet, but he probably understands me better, or at least in a more favourable light. A fell mood has passed now that I feel I have a grasp on how Meguimi-chan's mind works and the opportunity to show -her- how it works.

I flatter myself that I am harder to give up than cigarettes, and that might be the case. Regardless of this I was ordered to the Arena for a training session, or recommended to one i'm not wholly sure. However when we entered it proved to be a set up with many Alliance ANBU being swiftly disabled and two killed outright as 'hostages'

We were pitted against each other in a farcical contest for his amusement which resulted in Meguimi-chan and Mizuki-chan being swallowed up. I challenged him on his actions and he ignored me. When my time came to fight I insured that I could be incapacitated with the minimum of effort, without in any way cheating.

The next thing I remember I was underground with my lost friends and a leg that was far worse than merely broken. We comforted each other in the intermittent darkness until we were finally expelled from our prison. Katriana-chan attempted to treat my wounds but they were beyond even the famed Inka techniques and required natural recuperation and medicine together.

Despite an offer to remain in my shared room and receive treatment I was moved to the hospital by morning, likely something to do with the risks if I succumbed to my injuries outside of the hospital it might look as though too little attention was paid to me and Onee-sama may have been very cross.

Anyway i'm expecting visitors as soon as my friends discover I have been moved.

Princess Kamarile of Yukigakure

Back to top Go down
Kamarile

Kamarile

PostSubject: Re: Kamarile of Yukigakure   Kamarile of Yukigakure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:33 pm

Quote :

Dear Journal

The time spent in hospital has been rather dull, and has prevented me thus far from observing the battles between the Alliance and Covenant. Despite the assembly of forces brought to bear on the city the first attack was repulsed. I suspect that Eladar will be able to inform me of the particulars.

More importantly, Meguimi and Mizuki survived their respective battles and Eladar commented on Mizuki's skill, so I will formally accept her as a second bodyguard once I leave the hospital. If Meguimi is a 'blessing' then Mizuki is no less of one, a dedicated and loyal blade to protect and serve me is almost better a result than I expected on visiting this besieged city.

I spoke to Meguimi during her visit this morning, urging her to beware of any orders that might place her in particular in great danger. I pointed out to her that while killing me was the covenant's favored plan the Alliance might become desperate enough to sacrifice her to stir me to seek vengeance against them at any cost. It was likely stupid to be so open in my liking for her.

Nevertheless this war continues around me, and I feel myself more involved each day, it is hard not to mingle and think of the people I meet as friends, even if I should be phlegmatic in the face of their possibly being killed while I am not supposed to have any stake in the matter it's difficult. If Onee-sama does decide to join in the Alliance's cause then these will be our allies. If however she sways to the covenant these will be my enemies.

There is no doubt that in the latter case I must make my escape with Meguimi in order to make sure she is protected from the dangers of the war. The Alliance representatives have been tentative in their offers, preferring to state only that the covenant are 'evil' or at least 'worse' than they are, which is not encouraging.

However dark their motives and methods they preach against a hubris in the allied villages which is not a fabrication. If they seek to have our blood without suitable spoils and lasting friendship being laid against it then perhaps, however 'wicked' the Covenant may be they could be the best choice for Yuki.

These are things I prefer to leave to Onee-sama, and one of the reasons I envy her as little as I do. Yukigakure would be lost without her guidance and skill and I hope I can be worthy of the faith she has placed in me. Eladar is helping to make sure I am. His skills proving invaluable over and over.

It's possible I may be asked to defend the city today and i'm not sure what to say. I will have to take Eladar's advice on the matter as to whether this will gain us much respect, or whether it will make us seem weak and 'a bird in hand' as it were.

The most disturbing thing about yesterday was that Eladar, Mizuki and Meguimi were all on the battlefield at the same time. I do not know if I could have continued had I lost all three. Meguimi mentioned a powerful Shinobi in a robe with Red Clouds and that he summoned a 15 foot monster to attack her.

I worry. I worry so very much. I didn't used to worry about anything. What is happening to me? I wonder if it might be too late to leave the city. But I wouldn't anyway, not unless Meguimi would come with me. I could make Eladar and Mizuki come but Meguimi probably wouldn't. It's against her Nindo I think.

Do I really just like girls that try to over complicate my life? Am I just so used to getting my way that not getting it is a source of endless fascination and affection to me?

Princess Kamarile of Yuikigakure

Back to top Go down
Kamarile

Kamarile

PostSubject: Re: Kamarile of Yukigakure   Kamarile of Yukigakure Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:57 am

[Page seven, date of entry]

Quote :

So Meguimi came to me today and we spent some time discussing things. She gave me something i'd asked for a while ago, but it was secret. It's kind of clear she has an interest in me if she's giving me such things. After Mizuki arrived it was kind of hard not to try and tempt her.

A new tactic today was to use the feelings Megumi knows Mizuki possess to try and trick her into agreeing to something kinky. It got her really hot and bothered and she sort of agreed to a picnic threesome with us. I'm starting to wonder if I should have just taken the opportunity there and then.

Unfortunately I got her so steamed up she went out for air.. and noticed a massive air battle in the skies then it was all 'Kirito!' and she ran to try and rush the lines to save him and got dragged back by Boushi and Mizuki. I threatened to tell her father she was being reckless and she stormed off.

I really got a scare there. The worst thing that could happen is that she could die. Another scare was that she'd probably be very very unapproachable if the Arashi died. There would always be that suspicion that i'd had a hand in it. Anyway, at least it's deferred for the moment.

Princess Kamarile of Yukigaukure

[Page eight, date of entry]

Quote :

So as it happens my meeting with Mikoto Inka is unlikely to happen, during aforementioned Air Battle he was badly mangled. Medical Ninja are struggling to save his life but it seems more like they'd have to put him back together from spare parts than a true medical operation. Kirito was alive and was helping carry what looked like artificial limbs back and forth.

My best hope of contact with the Inka is now his sister, Arietta Inka who I have not seen, though her boyfriend assures me that he sees her every day. Ordinarily i'd disbelieve a boy that implies he sees a seemingly imaginary girlfriend every day but Zero seems trustworthy. Prince Hyou also took him at his word.

I sent some flowers round with either wishes for recovery to the hospital or condolences for bereavement to the Inka, hopefully that will help us make contact.

Afterwards we were sent for a mission into a tunnel to fight the covenant trying to tunnel into Sunagakure. There was a mist blocking the way and Futon Chakra was needed to clear it due to it's Genjutsu effects. Then we meet a group of three irregular Ninja and about 4 or 5 regulars. Two of the irregulars apparently wanted to have sex with Akiza-hime.

I am starting to wish my life with Megumi was as simple as capturing her and taking her as my spoil. She never seems to be around unless Kirito is indisposed and it leaves me feeling second fiddle. Being told that in advance doesn't help all that much. She's as sweet and normal as can be, and it's only sensible she'd prefer a nice boy too.

Anyway we.. I lost focus somehow but we made it out of the battle in one piece and I am now an Advanced Genin. Not as big a jump as Chuunin and a little disappointing. But I havn't been myself lately. I'm sure i'll perk up soon and advance to Chuunin rank like almost everyone else. Megumi and Mizuki are also advanced Genin so it's practically a club for the sexy people right now!

Anyway it's definitely a step up. If I could just get my hands on Meg I know my training would improve and everything would be glorious and music would play from everywhere all the time. Still, Zuki is lovely and probably deserves more of my attention!

Princess Kamarile of Yukigaukure

Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Kamarile of Yukigakure   Kamarile of Yukigakure Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:27 pm

Excellent!

Back to top Go down
Kamarile

Kamarile

PostSubject: Re: Kamarile of Yukigakure   Kamarile of Yukigakure Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:11 pm

~This page would be memorized as a sort of litany within Kamarile's mind, since she realized that in limbo it was impossible to keep things written down. It would be placed in her diary from memory when/if she returned, the litany having been rote memorized before she stopped bothering~

[Page nine, date of entry]

Quote :

Today was a.. very interesting day. It all started with my running into Mizuki and showing her what I wanted her to wear. I decided on it because she missed having armour and at the same time liked to wear skirts and stuff. I'm not trying to imply that a metal bikini has any protective ability but we both seemed to like it and it makes her feel comfortable. So what's the harm?

After that things got strange. We left the Inka Compound to go for a little walk around town and there was this.. scene. I saw Arietta Inka for the first time but she was working with this 'Ringleader' who turned out to be a dead Kazekage returned from the dead to destroy the city? He offered power and demanded we return to a more brutal away?

His words had some sense at least. I saw that Megumi would be mine simply if I was simply willing to take her. I took her hand and Kirito threatened us both. But Megumi said she would kill us all. I felt strangely thrilled at the idea of her doing that. Killing us all. Achieving such power.

Suddenly I awakened from wandering. Megumi was gone and I never got to see her attain such power. It must have been short lived for once the Hateshinai Kemuri had tortured me to death with my own lightning and his painful Fuinjutsu I found she had already been defeated. My attempts to comfort her were rebuffed, yet Kirito's were accepted and I soon found they had gone off to kiss. Then they went back to their room to.. do more than that.

My practical joke of having Mizuki stab me didn't seem to have the desired effect and i'm pretty sure Kirito had fun last.. night? Whatever.

Anyway I kind of screwed up with Megumi and am going to spend my time with Mizuki until I can figure out a suitable plan to remove her arbitrary favor for him from the equation. I don't think I can just seduce her anymore. It has to be applied pressure without relief or contact with.. him. So it might come to underhanded means.

I'm willing to do whatever it takes though. I've tried everything that wouldn't involve crossing moral lines, so I had better lay out all the lines in order of which i'd preferentially cross and make a plan of them. That is the best I can hope for.

I am Princess Kamarile of Yukigakure. I am Princess Kamarile of Yukigakure.

Back to top Go down
Kamarile

Kamarile

PostSubject: Re: Kamarile of Yukigakure   Kamarile of Yukigakure Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:33 pm

[Page ten, date of entry]

Quote :

Dear Diary, I have missed you!

The earlier entry was memorized in Limbo and written from memory after nearly 30 years of captivity. This is my trying to set the thoughts of that place down. I quickly became a strange creature, craving every new sensation however painful. Working my way up to actually placing my hand in fires. It quickly lost novelty but every scrap of newness was needed to keep going.

Early on I managed some success with Megumi but it became apparent at that point we truly were in some kind of hell, Kirito sought us out and guilt-tripped Megumi again into not seeing me. Every time breaking her resistance a little bit more until it became difficult to approach her.

Meanwhile I spent time with Mizuki, exploring almost everything we could think up. I swam with sharks. Played with Tiger. I ate knives. I fought to the 'death' with Muzuki almost every way imaginable and still I have yet to find anything that consistently consumes my attentions besides Megumi.

I am crossing the line where what the thinks she wants is irrelevant to me. I will change what she wants, however much coercion or pressure that takes. Kirito will learn his mistake when his sweet love stretches out contentedly at my feet, adoring her Mistress. Then kills him, because I asked it of her.

Getting from here to there? So very difficult. Every time I have come close to breaking through that thick armour-plated denial she has. Kirito shows up and ruins everything. Stropping and crying and kicking her to the dirt if it can't be all about him, him him! Or Boushi comes along and siccs his skeletons on me!

I'm sick of it. If I have to compete with him on a field like this then I will do so. It wasn't my first choice but i'm not being left alot of them. What i've learned though is that I have to develop my power. I don't have enough allies or resources to steal a Jinchuriki, however much I want her.

In the end though I will. By any means. Hopefully Onee-sama and Eladar will have some scheme or way to use her to offset the costs. I really just want Megumi to look at me the way Mizuki does. Ultimately Glass had some things right, but being respectable is going to be difficult as long as I feel this wanting.

I suppose both things are a means to their own respective ends. If I have what I want, I will be content, even a bit respectable. But to get what I want I must be clever. I must be respectable. I need to talk to Eladar with this, he may tell me to let it go.. Which I could do for a little while..

Back to top Go down
Kamarile

Kamarile

PostSubject: Re: Kamarile of Yukigakure   Kamarile of Yukigakure Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:39 am

[Page eleven, date of entry]

Quote :
Getting out of Limbo was just the first step. Learning how to properly leverage existing allies and create new ones represents an interesting new challenge. After Megumi was injured during her transformation I felt like things were becoming more normal at last. Kirito no longer following her around everywhere and she has more healthy interests and other friends to take her time.

I suppose I can hope that she realizes how stifling the time in Limbo really was and reacts against Kirito as a symbol of that same monotony. I have other plans in mind aswell, but what they mainly share is the risk factor. Which is why I sought advice from the renowned strategist Sensui of the Uchiha Clan. He advised me simply to wait, and see if lack or loss of me would cause her feelings to reawaken, or jealousy to sprout.

We spoke to of other things. Of Akatsuki and the Blood Moon, of relations between the Uchiha and Yukigakure. I felt more like a Princess than I have in 26 years. We spoke of many things, and he showed me the worst that could happen It was extremely painful, but i've faced it now and the reality won't be worse. He offered a dream aswell as a nightmare, but the dream will have a cost he has yet to determine.

Mizuki still hasn't arrived, but curiously Boushi has. He is effectively in his thirties now although he doesn't claim that age. It's hard to tell with him, he is childish in some ways and in others he seems -so- old. Like a man at the end of his life, accepting the inevitability of what might come.

He has taken a role as Sensui's bodyguard, which means he considers his duty to Megumi largely done and places him in Kumo for the most part. It's slightly good news since it lets me act in Suna without him trailing my every move. Eladar respects him and seems to believe he is a worthwhile ally.

Mostly I discovered I quite like Sensui's company. I had never considered experimenting with Genjutsu until that time, though it is still dangerous it has some merit as a psychological training tool. Or as a risky form of enjoying things that carry higher risks. It may have been unpleasant this time, but he implied that the other option was the opposite, even if he cautioned it was in some ways the more dangerous.

I'm staying at the Uchiha compound for the moment, to let Megumi stew a bit. Any plan that involves her being unwilling won't benefit from preperation in any case. She either misses and wants to contact me again, or she doesn't.

Back to top Go down
Kamarile

Kamarile

PostSubject: Re: Kamarile of Yukigakure   Kamarile of Yukigakure Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:45 am

[Page twelve, date of entry]

Quote :
Mizuki showed up today at last! Well.. that's a more recent thing and I should probably start with earlier events in the day!

I woke up and found Sensui already in what I had taken for some sort of lounge, staring into that same fire. I decided to join him and we resumed part of our earlier conversation. Mainly about Akatsuki again. Until Hyou-dono entered, wondering why we were in his bedroom.

Worse, he seemed to be surprised that I would refer to Sensui as a prince. It hadn't' occurred to him it seems that as his defacto right hand people would assume it of Sensui and he offered him the title, if he wanted it. So the use of the title became correct, even though he does not favor the use of them, as I know from prior experience.

Afterwards Boushi brought some celebratory wine, which caused us both to feel rather strange. I'm not sure what was in it, but I can take a fair guess what works in that way and what doesn't, it was likely a strong cocktail but some other stimulants were probably mixed in aswell.

The results were.. one way to describe them would be zany. At first the effects were slow, intoxication is a state I have long been denied, and compensating for effects on motor functions are speech was difficult at first. When the other effects began to kick in we ended up.. rather too intoxicated!

I have difficulty with the remembrance but I couldn't focus my eyes properly.. and we discussed the likelihood that boushi was a witch and probably weighed the same as a duck made of wood. Then there was.. fire.. and tripping.. no not drugs. Someone tied my shoes together!

Kaga, Akiza's Sister? Brother? Cousin? Male Relation turned up to see what we were upto. Hyuuga are nosey and have no respect for privacy. A bit like my brother! Anyway after s/he decided we were just being fools he left.

Boushi came in and tried to 'help' but we still had some wine left and it didn't seem a bad idea to drink it.. so we ended up on the floor together. My taking revenge for the lace typing before we.. don't ask how.. ended up in Hyou-dono's pond. After that I got out and hit behind the couch to change.. the dress was one that was a bit too slutty and i'm not sure how we escaped things happening!

Somehow we did though, and i'm running out of space to talk about Mizuki. Oh well, I suppose I can pick this up a bit later, after i've taken Sensui some of the food Boushi wanted me to deliver.

Back to top Go down
Kamarile

Kamarile

PostSubject: Re: Kamarile of Yukigakure   Kamarile of Yukigakure Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:43 pm

[Page thirteen, date of entry]

Quote :
Dear Diary

I worry I might have made mistake. I spent quite a bit of time around Sensui these last couple of days and after the poisoned wine when nothing really happened in the end I thought it would be pretty safe.. It's just not really worked out that way.

I spent some time sharing a meal.. and with my contrary nature when he said I was kind of teasing him, I couldn't really stop. I just brought out props and started reclining. So it's kind of my fault.. Sharingan are really sexy and mesmerizing though..

I hope nothing happens.. I didn't take precautions.. I don't even know precautions! Nothing can happen the first time anyway, so I heard!

Anyway Akiza won't be mad because she shacked up with Shuyin about 2 hours after entering. Well that's my best guess to how much realtime passed. She gave me what I presume is her engagement ring and i've sent it on to Sensui.

I'm still not sure how I feel about him, I like his plans and ambition and the alliance with the Uchiha a match would seal, but i've never really liked men in that way. I'm trying to flirt with the idea but the only thing I can compare it with is trying to do things left-handed. Which makes no sense because i'm ambidextrous.

I had a falling out with Mizuki over Megumi. I don't know what they were talking about but I heard words like 'Kirito' and they were so thick as thieves it probably wasn't anything to my good. Mizuki got upset though, saying I don't give her any freedom. Maybe I should lay off her a bit until we make up.

She does seem ok though, after she got done thrashing the life out of me. My bum still hurts a bit and I was squirming through my whole second meeting with Sensui. He didn't even notice. Hmph!

So regardless of all that he's gone on his diplomatic trip now, so I have time to think. At least until my sister sends me a letter about my engagement. Hearing about these things third hand is one of the perks of being a Princess, I suppose. Maybe Boushi will know something when he gets back, he's supposed to be the go-between.

I told Mizuki she could.. have some fun with a boy if she wanted. A freebie she wanted because I did it too. I know the boy she wants and i'll just have to trust to the legendary 'fidelity' of the Samurai to be sure she'll come back. Even if I am quite uncomfortable with the pincer movement Megumi seems to be planning in support of this.

Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Kamarile of Yukigakure   Kamarile of Yukigakure Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Excellent! x 5

Back to top Go down
Kamarile

Kamarile

PostSubject: Re: Kamarile of Yukigakure   Kamarile of Yukigakure Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:43 am

[Page fourteen, date of entry]

Quote :
It's been some time since i've felt it necessary to write in this diary.

Things are going really well with Mizuki and i'm growing to appreciate her more and more! She just got back recently after over a week and I was really missing her. She told me about being picked out for a mission to guard the Kurayomi Prince, Kelion so that tied in really well. The Kurayomi are now our allies, thanks to Eladar's deft work as usual.

With my marriage to Sensui Uchiha the stage is set for excellent relations with Cloud, as well as the formidable skills and intelligence my future husband brings to the table in his own right. I find myself quite.. excited by what might happen should he lose his control. Sensui on his own displays a ruthless streak, I can hardly imagine what Yume must be like to fluster him.

Regardless this is very good news. The siege of Suna and the resultant rampage of the Jinchuriki has cost the Alliance and Covenant dearly while Yukigakure remains uncommitted and bolstered by new and talented allies. We may not (yet) stand equal to the so-called Great Shinobi Villages but we are making strides. If what Sensui says is correct about Kumogakure being willing to form an Alliance with us on behalf of the others it will only become more difficult for the remaining villages which have borne the brunt of the fighting to exert themselves.

I wonder what the Raikage's motivations are, Leaf and Sand are fast friends and yet the other two are far less tightly bound. Earth having only recently entered the war partway through and that leaves interesting opportunities.

Due to the Jinchuriki matter Leaf is not high in my favour and any steps that can be taken to prevent it's restoration as a great village must be taken. We will gain the 9 tailed fox for Yukigakure and the girl that holds it will just have to be a nice bonus.

But first, I have to make sure the Kurayomi are looked after and Sensui actually goes through with the engagement. I wasn't very careful the first time we were together and until a little more time has passed I won't know if anything resulted from it.

I'm enjoying a new game i'm playing with Mizuki and it should be resolved by the time we reach Yukigakure. A focus on savoring anticipation and simple affection would be an accurate, if imprecise explanation. I am really looking forward to reaching Yukigakure a week or so from now. But knowing we've each committed ourselves, even if she has waited longer is exciting!

I am just.. really really pleased with how she has turned out. She even told me she killed an opponent outright for trying to seduce or force her into some sort of unwanted intimacy. That is just the most romantic thing i've ever heard..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamarile of Yukigakure   Kamarile of Yukigakure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamarile of Yukigakure
Page 1 of 1