NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alessia's Sword [Training Post!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamarile

Kamarile

Alessia's Sword [Training Post!] Empty
PostSubject: Alessia's Sword [Training Post!]   Alessia's Sword [Training Post!] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:39 pm

Alessia gently reached with her handkerchief to dab the sweat from her brow. It wasn't that she was out of shape or anything of that nature, merely that she was not used to depending so much on physical maneuvers, bringing the steel blade into contact with an attack in order to deflect it was no simple matter and thus far in her career as a Kunoichi she hadn't favored it.

But if I am to learn the sword then I must do so in all aspects, my own defenses may be formidable but a true understanding of the blade will never be gained unless I know how to defend as well as attack.. she mused

In any case the move was in some respects superior to the way she knew, in others inferior and they could thus compliment each other wonderfully on a battlefield. She mustered her calm as another Kunai was tossed her way.

Real training, if she failed it would pierce her flesh again. It wasn't that it was tender flesh really, she was in shape, but it wasn't a developed physic by any means. Long walks and darting between shadows was bread and butter for a Ninja but it was not very demanding.

She watches the Arashi boy again, carefully prodding into his thoughts she'd been doing well thus far.. too well in his opinion. There was not small chance that he would decide to resort to giving his thrown blades a little 'help' and she had to be prepared for that.

The atmosphere was tense, but against a single opponent the concentration was worth the insights, and would she hoped serve to make the process swifter and more instinctive. She would know when the attack came.

I hope you're ready for this! he announced

The headstrong boy announced. The Arashi always seemed that way. Not all of them but they had a severe pride they weren't shy about expressing when they felt the urge. She brought her blade up, knowing she needed something extra to handle this attack. She considered a counter but the moment had passed and it hadn't been part of the agreement anyway.

Arch-Parry!

She thought, letting her Chakra flow along it's razor edge as she swung , hoping to deflect the Futon-propelled Kunai she knew sought her centre of mass.

Baka! she thought

She had time to think as she imagined that blade finding her heart, as it could certainly do, Futon had a special affinity for such tools, and made them dramatically more effective when it was applied

She realized then that she was still standing.. and confusedly she looked around for the Kunai.. or signs of injury. She felt utterly fine as she noticed the blade she relaxed until with a sudden feeling of ice on her insides she remembered her opponent and quickly rolled to the ground to evade the second Kunai.

My back she hissed softly

She knew it was her own fault, that she had left the opening that might have hurt her in battle. Part of her knew that an opponent thinking her an easy target with her back turned might work to her advantage, nonetheless she was finished. When the next blade came swinging through the air she rushed forward.. bringing her blade to the young Genin's neck, deftly dodging his Kunai by simply moving to the opposite side she knew he was aiming.

Training is over.. she announced

Sliding her elegant, yet common blade into it's scabbard, she lept from the Arena, moderately satisfied with the days session.
Back to top Go down
[Administration]
Admin
[Administration]

Alessia's Sword [Training Post!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alessia's Sword [Training Post!]   Alessia's Sword [Training Post!] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:55 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Learned.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoverse2.rpg-board.net

Alessia's Sword [Training Post!]
Page 1 of 1