NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SAO - Sword Art Online (Anime)

Go down 
+3
CopyKat
[Host] Itachi
Aquarius
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquarius

Aquarius

SAO - Sword Art Online (Anime) Empty
PostSubject: SAO - Sword Art Online (Anime)   SAO - Sword Art Online (Anime) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:06 am

I don't know how many of you have seen this, and those that haven't... you really need to. Amazing, and I just finished episode three, haha. Definitely a good one.
Back to top Go down
[Host] Itachi
Admin
[Host] Itachi

PostSubject: Re: SAO - Sword Art Online (Anime)   SAO - Sword Art Online (Anime) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:41 am

Yep, its consistently amazing all the way through. Finished watching it not too long ago. The art style, characters, combat animations and storytelling is amazingly well done.
Back to top Go down
Aquarius

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: SAO - Sword Art Online (Anime)   SAO - Sword Art Online (Anime) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:31 am

On episode nine now, haha. I've been watching it non stop! It's really addicting~
Back to top Go down
CopyKat

CopyKat

PostSubject: Re: SAO - Sword Art Online (Anime)   SAO - Sword Art Online (Anime) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:50 pm

Watched it two times v.V It's so awesome! And sad :I
Back to top Go down
[Administration]
Admin
[Administration]

PostSubject: Re: SAO - Sword Art Online (Anime)   SAO - Sword Art Online (Anime) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:52 pm

-Amazing- anime.
A absolute must watch for everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoverse2.rpg-board.net
kaindelvin

PostSubject: Re: SAO - Sword Art Online (Anime)   SAO - Sword Art Online (Anime) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:10 pm

i liked it, but i thought they rushed it to much. like, the first arc there was so much more that coulda been added and they simply rushed through it. still a cool anime, but yea. There was so much potential for more and they just skipped it.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: SAO - Sword Art Online (Anime)   SAO - Sword Art Online (Anime) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:03 am

This anime was amazing, through and through. Made me nervous that they switch settings and characters, but managed to pull it all together, to be a very successful anime. I hope they continue it.
Back to top Go down
Dm Nagato

PostSubject: Re: SAO - Sword Art Online (Anime)   SAO - Sword Art Online (Anime) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:03 pm

YES! YES I LIKED IT OH GOD YES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAO - Sword Art Online (Anime)   SAO - Sword Art Online (Anime) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAO - Sword Art Online (Anime)
Page 1 of 1