NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wind Temple

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamarile

Kamarile

The Wind Temple Empty
PostSubject: The Wind Temple   The Wind Temple Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:31 am

Alessia wandered into the sweet familiarity of Wind Country, the sands shifting under her feet as she raggedly entered the place that had so quickly become home, recognizing the minds of many of the different animal species that a less observant Ninja may not have even noticed at all.

How quickly a place can become home..

The thought tickled her sense of bitter humor and she laughed, she laughed loudly, startling a lizard watching her from the top of a flat rock.

Part of her considered how easily that lizard could be her. How easily she could be that lizard. The tricks of the Yamanaka clan seemed simple but the implications were staggering. She could be anything she desired.

This thought kept her from despair at how low she had sunk. Ever considered a little fish to be thrown back to the sea. It gnawed at her like a feral creature inside her, trying to chew its way to her heart.

I will redress this balance..

She murmured, feeling that it was true. Things had to pick up soon. Suddenly she knew where she was. What was ahead. She could hasten her report or she could cross the bridge. Perhaps she would be welcomed?

As it was she had cleaned up pretty well and frequent medical treatments has done wonders for everything. Even her hair was long and shiny and golden. Though she did no favour the styles of steel, preferring to wear simply her blackened dress in her skulk through fire and rain..

There's a song in there somewhere..

A faint giggle.

Please don't be going mad Alessia

Shut up voice in my head, you're not helping

Silence. She felt relief as she crossed the bridge. Aiming to spend a little time with the familiar Lady that kept this temple. Received graciously, though in rags she was allowed to freshen up, don new garments and rest within the temple a while.

I can work on her just a little.. It will be a distraction, and good for me..

She pursued the flighty Priestess, managing to secure just one small kiss from her sweet lips.. the fluster as the woman suggested training instead. There was satisfaction in this.

I know how far to press, I wish I didn't.. but I do. A week or two and I may have her but I do not have time to become familiar

She smiled.. and settled to her training. Her lack of physical damage capability had always been.. lacking and the Hateshinai had reminded her of a simple technique that could deal considerable damage once a wound had been opened.

She agreed to train anything? But this.. ah she means it..

Instructing the woman to lay down she lightly pricked her skin with the tip of a Kunai.

"This may hurt.."

Alessia whispered softly.. as she focused her chakra to open the pin prick further.. it was a painful Jutsu, but she limited it's effects. Staring into the woman's eyes. What she saw surprised her a little. She was accepting of this.

The training continued for an hour, that strange line that should separate the pain of a Jutsu to harm from an intimate thing between lovers blurring.. or dissolving. Despite her reserve it was impossible to hide from Alessia that this was exciting to her.

As training ended, she carefully, tenderly applied her healing Chakra to her.. holding her in her weakness. It no longer seemed right to tarnish the purity of what had transpired with sultry hints of intimacy. They had shared something.. and it had been good.

After a small meal, shared in silence where their eyes had spoken volumes, Alessia departed. Feeling.. somewhat better about herself, the knowldge of wound extension snugly within her mind.

Unable to help her recollections of the lovely woman with the red hair that had been so pleasant to look upon in her suffering. She felt a warmth that had nothing to do with the sun..
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

The Wind Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wind Temple   The Wind Temple Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:04 pm

Excellent!

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down

The Wind Temple
Page 1 of 1