NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Of A Graverobber

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

Diary Of A Graverobber Empty
PostSubject: Diary Of A Graverobber   Diary Of A Graverobber Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Written in a small book always seem to be kept somewhere on her person, Shi would keep a record of her past encounters and people she has met. A way of remembering things so she in a sense does not have to. The cover of this book is a simple black leather bound cover with a single gold metal clasp and lock to keep it shut, and prevent her 'secrets' from coming out.

The writing inside would be far from neat and organized, In fact most of it would be written sideways, upside down or with no general sense of direction, from time to time she also seems to branch off with a doodle or just change the subject mid sentence due to her lack of concentration.

Entry One,

Dear Diary? Or book..., or thought keeper..

Anyways!

My general presence in the village..., Like it has been for the past sixteen or so years hasn't changed much.., people still seem to just general not like me and even those that do not out right hate me seem to mistrust me regardless of my actions.
I mean, it isn't like I have stolen any of their relatives bodies..., or have I..., I don't know really, It has been sometime since I actually looted a body part from a grave, I don't see why people are so touchy about it anyways..., Not like they are going to 'need' them, they're dead!

But in other news...! I did find a nice little spot in the graveyard where I can sit and read without anyone bothering me which is nice.., Though anyone who passes still gives me weird looks, not that I care! They can all go fa... Hey look a puppy is digging up a grave, see why don't they yell at him! When he does it, its just 'natural' but when I do it 'No Shi that is bad' blah blah..

Still not to sure about my own abilities though.., with no one really to help me I can only kind of learn what I was left with as a child.., And even then it isn't much.., Stupid parents..leaving me alone..., BUT! I did manage to summon a zombie..., I called him Nibbles..., He was fun.., Ate the dog though.

Oh well!

From there on it would be a rather humorous attempt at a drawing of the zombie eating the dog scene as well as the odd scribble about 'Nibbles' and 'Stupid Inka'

Diary Of A Graverobber Mw7sye10

Last edited by ShadowOfDwelve on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of A Graverobber   Diary Of A Graverobber Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:06 am

Entry Two

Dear book o' thoughts,

Today I seemed to sleep a bit to long.., By the time I had woken up the sun was almost fully risen and the streets were already starting to fill with people. Which sucks because I hate crowds..., Not to mention they always give me weird looks as if I directly hurt them I don't know..

Oh! I also talked to that little kid again, He seems nice enough and doesn't seem to hate me to much that I can tell, in fact he actually seems to be able to stand me and we have had a few conversations already. He is an alright kid I suppose, I guess I shouldn't be so hard on him and try to avoid him when I see him, I do need someone to talk to after all.., The dead don't hold great conversations most of the time.

On worse news.., I tried to summon Nibbles again. It went alright but he was gone as quick as he came, which is a shame because it means that I still have a bit of work to do until I can properly do it.., Oh well there is time for that later.....

Last edited by ShadowOfDwelve on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of A Graverobber   Diary Of A Graverobber Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:39 am

Entry Three

Dear Diary,

I am rather proud of myself I must admit..., I have actually been socializing with a few shinobi from this village and the others over the days just past, and to my surprise it has been rather enjoyable up to a certain extent. I actually enjoyed myself to the point I was smiling and laughing, and it was a true smile, not some fake little prissy thing I usually use to make people feel less weird ed out by me.

One of the first people I met was a little boy by the name of Masaru, A nice enough boy and rather fun to talk to and be around. He seems rather full of energy and eager o learn about his own abilities and improve them. Seems rather like me in some ways, though probably not as weird as me thankfully, but I think we will eventually be rather good friends.

The second person I have met and really talked with is a blonde girl about my age I think named Alessia, she is rather cute I have to say and seems to look past my families abilities and unique tastes and just talk with me. I don't know if it is just my mind playing tricks on me or her abilities being used on me, But I do think I like her in some ways I am not sure.

Well for now I suppose I will head off to the oasis to sit around the graves and try to practice some of my abilities, who knows maybe I will try and actually learn one of them for once. That will be handy...

Last edited by ShadowOfDwelve on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of A Graverobber   Diary Of A Graverobber Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Really Amazing job =) got all 3 hun

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of A Graverobber   Diary Of A Graverobber Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:19 am

Entry Four

Diary Of A Graverobber Gr12

Spoiler:

Last edited by ShadowOfDwelve on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of A Graverobber   Diary Of A Graverobber Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:22 am

Entry Five

Diary Of A Graverobber A1_4_110

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of A Graverobber   Diary Of A Graverobber Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:16 am

Amazing job on both, and teach me how to do that with the images!

Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of A Graverobber   Diary Of A Graverobber Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:37 pm

Entry Six

Diary Of A Graverobber 611

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of A Graverobber   Diary Of A Graverobber Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:29 pm

Entry Seven

Diary Of A Graverobber 7_110

Diary Of A Graverobber 7_210

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of A Graverobber   Diary Of A Graverobber Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:42 pm

Excellent!

Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of A Graverobber   Diary Of A Graverobber Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:50 am

Entry Eight

Diary Of A Graverobber 811

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of A Graverobber   Diary Of A Graverobber Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:21 am

Diary Of A Graverobber APPROVED_zps6c9bf71e
[PAID]
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of A Graverobber   Diary Of A Graverobber Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:32 am

Entry Nine

Diary Of A Graverobber 910

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of A Graverobber   Diary Of A Graverobber Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Entry 10

Diary Of A Graverobber 1010

Spoiler:

Last edited by ShadowOfDwelve on Fri May 10, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of A Graverobber   Diary Of A Graverobber Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:00 pm

Entry 11

Diary Of A Graverobber 1110

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of A Graverobber   Diary Of A Graverobber Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:58 am

Entry 12

Diary Of A Graverobber 1210

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of A Graverobber   Diary Of A Graverobber Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:31 am

Excellent!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of A Graverobber   Diary Of A Graverobber Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Of A Graverobber
Page 1 of 1