NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Records of Sensui

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaara

Gaara

Records of Sensui Empty
PostSubject: Records of Sensui   Records of Sensui Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:12 am

Records of Sensui Images_zpsa267bcab

Chapter 1 -- "Girls, and how they always seem to be interested only in other girls"

So as I was watching the tournament unfold, it became quickly apparent to me, that at least in the ninja world, if you are of the female gender it is likely that you will fall in love or at least desire sex, from other females. This is curious to me, but not completely surprising, as I also find myself attracted to females. However, I have fear for the future of the shinobi world. If females only have sex with other females, then how will more ninja be born into the world? Will the females just take males as a point of reproduction, or will they simply just not care? Will they steal the males of other couples, and raise them to do their bidding? These are all questions that need answering.

It seems that I have found a couple exceptions to the rule, of my preliminary findings. So far it seems that, if the female dresses slutty, then they indeed are only turned on by other females. However, if they are at least, partially reserved with their dress methods, then they like men. I will comment more on the dress codes, in another chapter of this collection, however it is a valid finding thus far.

So far it seems that there are two clans that stand out, that specifically stay with the traditional man and women relationship, and it is that of the Hyuuga and Inka. I have found that the Inka clan typically has children in packs between 4-6 children. I am unsure as of to why, as of yet, but it seems that without the attraction of man and women, the Inka's would have all killed eachother by now. The Hyuuga just seem very traditional in general, down to everything they do. They have alot of respect, and honor. Courage, even, however they also seem very hard to win over. At least, actually win over, in a deep way. Friendship is one thing, but being actually viewed as a "honored ally" seems to be a bit harder of a feat. More on the clans in a later chapter.

So far this is all i've found in my findings about such things. I will write more, should I discover any new updates that I deem important.

Chapter 2 -- Fashion

Chapter 3 -- Clans and my findings

Sub chapter -- Hyuuga

The Hyuuga clan is a clan of Konohagakure, possessing the bloodline of "Byakugan". This Byakugan is able to see chakra rotation within the body, and also around the area. The width and range of the eye depends on the competence of the user, just like any other jutsu. The clan is very traditional, and honorable. They are known to be the strongest in Konoha. They have the stance known as "Jyuuken" which involves them using their site to pinpoint the Tenketsu in the body, and use their own chakra to thrust into their opponents, and cancel it out temporarily. It is quite a feat, and most dangerous. Lose too many, and your chakra will run out. You will be unable to mold chakra for several hours should they all be struck, and in worse case, you'll die. They are currently having an arrangement with the Uchiha clan of Kumogakure, this could be a powerful alliance should it go through. I suppose the future will tell. I shall update this when I gain more information.

Kiri Hyuuga -- The princess of the clan, she is to become the new ruler of the main branch when she comes of age, and when the current leader no longer wishes the title. I have not seen her in combat often, however I have noticed an extreme sense of honor and pride. It almost makes her seem a bit 'snooty', with how she talks to those of a modest upbringing. She uses commoner and noble in her words, and acts like that of a noble that has been raised to be such. I wish to also speak with her, to learn more about how she intends to lead, and why...what her views are about the life she was born into.

Kaga Hyuuga -- This one seems a bit rash, always looking to prove himself in a fight one way or another. He is quite talented, however seems to wish attention. I've not really spoken to him personally, this is just what I've gathered from hearing his words, and watching his actions. Perhaps I am mistaken, I will cite a future reference once I can verify one way or another.

Moumoku Hyuuga(?) -- I do not know much about this one, I do not even know if she is a true Hyuuga which brings an interesting point of if there are families other then the "main" families that perhaps emulate the abilities of those that we've deemed "Unique". Perhaps others have the same talents, and just wish to remain hidden, using their talents for something else other then being a tool in the Ninja World. Her stance is not the traditional stance that the other's use. She is also blind, which is also interesting. I will have to talk to her and get some more information about where she came from, grew up, and about how her eyes work with the blind state shes always in.

Akiza Hyuuga -- This one is the Hyuuga that I know the best. She is stationed in Kumogakure, under an arranged marriage between herself and an Uchiha that is to happen someday in the future. We have shared drinks and food together, and have talked well into the night. She is kind, and has many dreams. There are other things that I could write here, I could go on forever, however to protect myself, in case this should be taken, I shall leave such thoughts blank, except to keep them with me deep in my mind, and at the bottom of my heart.

Sub chapter -- Inka

Sub chapter -- Uchiha

Sub chapter -- Arashi

Sub chapter -- Nihano

Sub chapter -- Hateshinai

Sub chapter -- Hojo

Chapter 4 -- The Covenant

(Updating as time goes on, finishing soon, can only write so much at once.)

Last edited by Gaara on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

Records of Sensui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Records of Sensui   Records of Sensui Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:12 pm

Lmao, most enjoyable looking forward to the extra additions. Great Job!

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Records of Sensui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Records of Sensui   Records of Sensui Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:09 pm

Searching of a Relic

Ever since Mikoto-Inka dropped the relic of Uchiha Sao in the compound, and I had 'cleaned' it up, I had begun to wonder of the relevance of such a thing. Why would it be created, if not for a larger purpose. Surely that name would not have been forgotten throughout history, so why construct something to serve as such. Well my journal I tell you this, its because of a hope that a future Uchiha would find it, and notice its true purpose.

I may not have been the Uchiha he had in mind, from what I've read this Uchiha Sao was beyond the epitome of evil, but...Still anything he had left behind, I'm sure could be useful for my own ways, my own plots, my own future that I will create for the shinobi world. Once its completed I will simply...leave. There is no place for me in the world I create, not with some of the things I have to do, some of the things I have done. It was during the awakening of my Sharingan, that curiosity began to spring in my head about this relic, and when I gazed upon its surface with my 'cursed' eyes, ~that is when I noticed. Secret etchings that mark something -- The location of ~something~ but it does not depict what, or where.

"Look to the past, to find the future, for you cannot know where you are going, until you know where you've been."

A riddle my journal, a riddle. Game on.

-----

A few weeks later, after some vague asking around, I headed to the Library in Sunagakure. It was here, that Sao had made his name, or at least the impact of the negativity of his name, and since the Inka are so cautious about the Uchiha, he must be the source of the problem. It is my understanding that he would have left something behind here, as a bit of an ironic twist to the plot. Also what was etched, this is where he was, so in order to find out where I must go, I have to find out more about what he did here -- and why.

From what I understand, he was quite romantically involved with Arietta's predecessor "Seohyun" -- I guess this rings with a bit of irony, as Hyou was with Arietta and the same conflict appeared, though I'm sure for different reasons. Still, It poses a question what were Sao and Seohyun up too? Was she in cahoots with him? Or was she simply an innocent girl, who just fell in love with the 'bad boy' image. These are things I will need to find out, in order continue. I will need to ask her, delicately...about any details she may know.

In any case, I have been scrawling through the library, book and book...tome after tome...scroll after scroll -- and yet nothing. I must be close, I have been finding alot about the village, past wars, rivalries...Past Hero's, and villains. I am in my last section of this library, and I will then have all the facts that I should need -- That is once I am done questioning Arietta.

I have left this library in a bit of a chaotic mess, hopefully...I dont get caught and am forced to clean this up. Too much time wasted -- this is what librarians are for, its their job to clean up at the end of the night right? ...

------

These are my findings, this is my path, and my path is the one to a greater future
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

Records of Sensui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Records of Sensui   Records of Sensui Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:22 pm

Excellent!

Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Records of Sensui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Records of Sensui   Records of Sensui Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:56 pm

What is good? What is evil? Do such things truly exist, or are they, like everything else, platforms that people place on actions, in order to justify them in their own minds. Would the act of murdering one person, in order to save thousands be considered evil?

These are the questions I've been pondering as of late, and truthfully, I am at a loss. Ever since you first open your eyes, until the day you close them for the last time, you are told what is right and wrong, told what you should and should not do...what is moral and what is unjust. Why? Who has such authority to make such judgments on those that they've never even seen, talked with...witnessed the way their life was lived up until that point.

A noble looks down on a street rat, just because they were not raised by riches and fame. Is this just? If that is what the world deems as justice, then it is my duty to change the world. On my path, I will do many things some will consider to be good, while the others deem it evil...and vice-versa. I have no illusions about what I must do, though some things are easier said then done, truthfully. I have much growth to do, before I am able to achieve true justice for the world, and set the balance of harmony.

There is no middle ground, there is only what is and what is not. Light and Dark, and when you put it that way, then I guess I can see the illusions of the existence of good and evil, but it is a misguided and childish veil. To fight for good or evil is a unrealistic ideal -- and as long as people think this way, there will be no true harmony.

This is what I will do, this is my goal, I will paint and find the shade of grey. A simple truth, and neutrality, and once things are smoothly running, and set in stone, I will remove myself from the equation, and leave the world forever. This is my promise to the world, this is my vow, and I will use all power and forms of tactical advantage in order to secure it.

Records of Sensui Siggy
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

Records of Sensui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Records of Sensui   Records of Sensui Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Excellent!

Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Records of Sensui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Records of Sensui   Records of Sensui Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:20 pm

So much has happened, and there is so much that I need to enter...The power that I am gaining is growing beyond measure, my eyes are more powerful then I could have hoped, and my plans are being executed perfectly. My team, the ruby four are getting stronger, and there is so much that needs to be done! We killed Four Covenant members, and took their outfits, and then we hijacked a shipment from the land of tea that was likely heading to a major village. Sunagakure sent in reinforcements to try and apprehend us, a foolish attempt. They brought a Jounin with them, and a Nara at that. It was fun, testing my mind against a Nara's a clan to be deemed one of the, if not the smartest among all the shinobi villages.

His tactics were obvious, and he had a major weakness. He cared for those that were with him. Nonsense. Tools are just that, and I am using my wonderfully. My best too, Candyman. He throws himself in front of me, in order to make sure I am okay. He is a sharp tool, and I will be sure to use him as I see fit. He seems to enjoy it and does not complain, so therefore I do not know what the limits are to his loyalty. I suppose one day, we may find out. Needless to say, we defeated their attempt, and they had to run with their tails tucked between their legs. We finished out mission, and the two ladies that I am working for gave us each a reward, the locations and answers to one of our most desired questions.

For me? The location of Uchiha Sao. It will happen soon, I will find this relic of the Uchiha, and I will use it to forge a greater path -- Greater than any Uchiha in history!! They want a reason to fear me and my blood? FINE, I will give them a reason to tremble, I will give the world a reason to hate. I will create this new world, and no one will stop me.

--------

Days pass, and we leave our current base, and head to Yukigakure. It is here that the second attempt to take us back happens. They used a different tactic. They lured us into one on one battles. A foolish attempt, as we are all so much more powerful then any of them individually could hope to achieve at the moment. My opponent? It was almost poetic. Kaga Hyuuga. He spouted his nonsense about taking me back by force, and that he'll save his friend "Sensui''. Fool, he is gone. Yume is now what I am known as, and like a dream -- He turned it into a nightmare for himself. His moves were obvious. He attacked brashly, and tried to take me out by using some of his larger chakra consumed moves. He used his eyes to dispel some of my genjutsu, but that was designed...I wanted him to do that. Eventually, as I assumed, his chakra limits reached their peak, and he was unable to withhold the next genjutsu. It took hold, and by the time it was over, his chakra was nearly completely wiped out...

I...I let him go. I dont really remember why, but...He left. It doesnt matter. It changes nothing, my plans will still go into motion. There was no point in killing him as he was, or at least that is what I keep telling myself. Regardless, as a result of that battle we captured two Sunagakure shinobi. The yamanaka, and the young Kurayomi. We sent the Yamanaka back home, as a message and a warning. I sent the village a notice, saying that if they send units to attack us again, we will kill the remaining prisoners, and any other prisoners we take henceforth. It seems to have worked for now, we have had two days of peace.

-------

Candyman made the young Kurayomi one of us. Very well, it was his choice to make, and now he will fall under the alias of "Deadboy." A fitting name I suppose. We will see what the new moons have in store for us, but it goes without saying. We will not be defeated, we will not be pushed back, and we WILL be successful in our endeavors. My plans are in motion, and I think its time we sent a little payback to Sunagakure for their past mistakes. I think deadboy is ready to fight, and it would be perfect, if he was able to kill a few on his way to chaos.

Yume~
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Records of Sensui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Records of Sensui   Records of Sensui Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:15 am

Records of Sensui APPROVED_zps6c9bf71e
[PAID]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Records of Sensui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Records of Sensui   Records of Sensui Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Records of Sensui
Page 1 of 1