NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread

Go down 
+7
Chiyo
Deidara
Amaterasu
Kuroneko
Dranser
[Administration]
Niroh
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Niroh

Niroh

The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Empty
PostSubject: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:42 pm

I figure this was necessary. Post absences/leaves/etc here yeah? Smile

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
[Administration]
Admin
[Administration]

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:40 am

Hope to see you back soon.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoverse2.rpg-board.net
Dranser

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:53 pm

So. I haven't been around because, in my current emotional state, I cannot handle playing on multiple servers, and am, in fact, slowly losing a grasp on schoolwork, my exercise program, sleep, and my DMing position on one of my other servers. Unfortunately, I don't have an eta as to when I'll be playing. I'm currently... in a very poor state and doing... wholly not well. ...So.
Back to top Go down
Kuroneko

Kuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:46 pm

New computer. Process of transfering all my stuff from craptop to beastbox. Won't be around for estimated two to three days.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Got sick, so I might be off and on for the next few days. bounce
Back to top Go down
[Administration]
Admin
[Administration]

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:15 pm

March 13th. I won't be around for a couple days. <3
Back to top Go down
https://narutoverse2.rpg-board.net
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:47 pm

Some of you may notice that I haven't been here for a while, and when I have I'd have trouble focusing and be afk a lot.

The short version of events is that my mother is deathly ill with cancer and I've had trouble focusing on being a magic wind ninja long enough to bother even logging in with the care I've had to give to my family. If I or anyone else are even just a little too lax, she may very well die with little to nothing we can do about it and I forsee this happening for another three months still (one month to finish chemotherapy and two for the immediate recovery period).

So... yeah. I'll try and swing some activity when I can but most of the things I've been playing when I have free time lately are things I can just walk away from (XCOM Enemy Unknown, how I love to hate you) or things so quick and action-packed that resolve quickly like League of Legends. I check the forums daily though so you can contact me through PMs if you need to.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:55 pm

* CLINGS! * We miss you Diedra, take care and will pray for your mother as well =/ Just keep strong in faith and I hope she will be given a miracle. My best wishes to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:41 pm

I feel, after writing the first post, I failed to adequately convey the situation with my mother.

Modern medicine is a wonderful thing. As long as the treatments (chemotherapy and radiation mostly though some more surgery needs to be done to correct other problems) continue as planned, my mother -will- make a full recovery. However, due to a partially failed muscle graft over one of the cancer-afflicted areas my mother is in extreme pain with a wound that needs to be drained of puss 3 times a day or more-and if we DON'T clean it, it can very quickly poison her blood and kill her. Because this occurred after chemotherapy started we can't do surgery to remove the failed graft. Or, incidentally, splint together her broken collarbone. But as long as we're diligent, can deal with her being drugged out of her mind 24/7, and no additional complications arise the worst that this will be is a bad year to look back on.

Back on topic though, starting tomorrow I'm going to my first anime convention! And as a panelist too, but what this means is I won't be available Friday through Sunday even through the forums.
Back to top Go down
Aquarius

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:45 pm

I'm glad to hear that your mother will be doing well... though that seems awful to deal with. :/ Also... As cool as it is to go to an anime con, how is that back on topic? I thought the topic was your mother and why you weren't present lately. *blink*
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:03 pm

The topic is about why I won't be here.

There are two reasons. My mother's health (rather the details about it) are only somewhat on-topic.

The con is the second reason and is completely on-topic.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:45 pm

Typing this from my phone, and its terrible~ Also doing forum posts on my phone, which is even more terrible!~ However, I will be gone from the server for a week, until next Friday or Saturday at the latest. I am in the field doing retrans for my battalion -- So i'll be back when they're finished doing live fire ^_^

I"ll post some pics in full kit when I get back =D see you all in game soon!~
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:30 am

Caught a cold, so I will be off for two or three days, most likely back on Tuesday. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ironpudge

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Kaindelvin or Boushi Kuramoyi will be out for a few days! He wanted me to let everyone know he will miss the exams Sad
Back to top Go down
kaindelvin

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:45 pm

i'm back. Windows 8 is a conspiracy designed to destroy my laptop, but i have foiled it by invoking the warranty and got basically a new laptop(all the insides were replaced)! take that windows 8
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Starting tomorrow i'll be gone for the majority of next month. Going to go do JRTC training (pre deployment)....so i'll be gone doing that. Not sure how much time i'll get on my phone, but will try to post here and there when I can =)

See everyone when I get back

in the meantime, Sensui is going to Yukigakure(when I leave) to do diplomacy there to forge a new alliance with either the major villages and if not, then the Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:26 am

Getting ready for a 8 hour bus ride..I'll be able to use my phone! Pm/post!! Lol I'm bored
Back to top Go down
kaindelvin

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:24 am

i'm so sad! go AWOL and come play wiff me! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:28 am

kaindelvin wrote:
i'm so sad! go AWOL and come play wiff me! Crying or Very sad

Lol would if I could -- I opened up my RP story to you too! So I'll try to reply on it via phone when I can.
Back to top Go down
kaindelvin

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:43 am

ok Yume-sama! i mean, sensui. i mean gaara. >.> <.< *hugz* be safe and dont do something stupid like volunteer for some super secret strike force team on a suicidal mission to blow up the world!
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:01 pm

kaindelvin wrote:
ok Yume-sama! i mean, sensui. i mean gaara. >.> <.< *hugz* be safe and dont do something stupid like volunteer for some super secret strike force team on a suicidal mission to blow up the world!

Depends on the bonus $ they offer! Lmao jk jk I'll be safe thanks for the thoughts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:02 am

So I just finished a lot of stuff that has been going on with me and I have about a month off before my RL stress starts again. So because of this I'm going to take a break from the server. Those of you I care to RP with I'll find some other means to RP with you and I plan to keep posting on the forum RPs I have going.

But to be perfectly honest all the stupidity and OOC drama that has been going on around the server makes me feel like I am apart of some stupid cheesy soap opera and I don't really care to be apart of it. Most of you I like a lot and have had fun but right now I need a break from the stupid emo, ego, whiny BS. The "not so fun" aspects of the server is heavily outweighing the fun parts. So I'm going to go spend my break doing something else instead and if I find myself missing the server I'll get on.

Otherwise, If you want me on or need me on, and you know how to reach me, let me know. I'm going to go waste time on my couch or do something productive.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:45 am

Hey all, my phone is now broke, using the army comp but tearing down tomorrow. I'll be back the 25th!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread   The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'I'm Not Here Yo' Thread
Page 1 of 1