NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things you would like to see... (Builder suggestions)

Go down 
+3
T-DM Minato
Tayuya
FoRgE_
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FoRgE_

FoRgE_

Things you would like to see... (Builder suggestions) Empty
PostSubject: Things you would like to see... (Builder suggestions)   Things you would like to see... (Builder suggestions) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:52 pm

Ok everyone so I've gone back to building on the server again and wanted to know if there is anything small you guys would like to see put into the server.

I'm not taking on any major updates for the server because I am currently working on one but small details I might have looked over like "combat dummies in the Kumogakure arena" and other minor things/details like that would be nice to add in.

Post your ideas here and I'll see if I can get to them fairly quick.

(If a DM could sticky this I would appreciate it. Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

PostSubject: Re: Things you would like to see... (Builder suggestions)   Things you would like to see... (Builder suggestions) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:01 pm

Random people in Kumogakure/Konohagakure..? Y'know, so it looks like the village actually has population lol
Back to top Go down
T-DM Minato

T-DM Minato

PostSubject: Re: Things you would like to see... (Builder suggestions)   Things you would like to see... (Builder suggestions) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:59 pm

A map, so I know how to get around @_@
Back to top Go down
FoRgE_

FoRgE_

PostSubject: Re: Things you would like to see... (Builder suggestions)   Things you would like to see... (Builder suggestions) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:58 pm

I can look into making some NPCs to walk around the villages. That is one thing I've been wanting to do.

As for the map that more than likely change soon. I'm still working on some ideas at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Things you would like to see... (Builder suggestions)   Things you would like to see... (Builder suggestions) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:20 am

My concerns were PMed, but what I would like to see is... territories that can be captured / fought over by the factions. Mayhaps daily or weekly "campaigns" to win regions for your faction. (These regions the "neutral" territories" which are many) there are a few scripts I seen capable of this.

Suna will take over the world ^_~
Back to top Go down
Admin Hidan

Admin Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Things you would like to see... (Builder suggestions)   Things you would like to see... (Builder suggestions) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:34 pm

=P Well Chiyo, Suna is lacking nowdays and Kumo would win, but i like the idea.
Back to top Go down
autokilla

PostSubject: Re: Things you would like to see... (Builder suggestions)   Things you would like to see... (Builder suggestions) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:44 pm

so do i, that sounds fun and interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haruka Hyuuga

Haruka Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Things you would like to see... (Builder suggestions)   Things you would like to see... (Builder suggestions) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:10 pm

Stickied. Sorry it took so long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you would like to see... (Builder suggestions)   Things you would like to see... (Builder suggestions) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things you would like to see... (Builder suggestions)
Page 1 of 1