NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings!

Go down 
+2
kaindelvin
Neelis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Neelis

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Greetings!    Greetings!  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Hi all, Some of you know me, some of you don't.

For those who know me, Greetings to you all hope you're doing well.

For those who don't. Hi, Nice to meet you!

I was recently clued into this server by 2 friends of mine, and was asked to make a character here.  Rather then pester them both up and down and wall about what to do to make a character and what the heck do I need to do I figured I'd inquire about it here on the forums and take my time with it.

I have a ton of questions; and I have no clue where to start so I'll start simply:

As a new player what are your suggestions for build/and focus?
Should I focus more on the character concept then the stats, or should I focus on the stats more and let the concept fall into place after?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
kaindelvin

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:50 pm

hi, welcome to the server!

for the first question: do what looks fun, read through the clans/bloodlines and find one that interests you and run with it.

for the second: character concept first and foremost. thats what i did with my main character Boushi, and he's somehow turned into the most powerful character on the server(so people keep telling me, i disagree but thats a diff subject). Focus on the rp, and everything else will follow.
Back to top Go down
T-DM Kisame

T-DM Kisame

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:52 pm

^ this
Back to top Go down
Neelis

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:30 pm

Alrighty then, which Clans are populated, and which ones aren't from the list of Clans you have. Several of them seem interesting...and I don't mind if I'm the only person in them I'm just looking into what might be something different from the norm of the server. I was told one of the clans was recently closed of...thus why I ask.
Back to top Go down
T-DM Kisame

T-DM Kisame

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:44 pm

Uchiha and Senju are populated.
Got a Takumi
a couple of Jinchuriki
A hozuki
An Aburame
A couple of Hitokachi
Back to top Go down
Admin Tsunade

Admin Tsunade

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Senju are full.
Back to top Go down
Neelis

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:02 pm

Well i looked through the clans and I decided I'd like a defensively centered character. Is it possible for me to build one from the ground up, or would it be easier for me to simply pick an existing clan and work with what I'm given based on that....

Ideally a strong/hearty character would likely be from the Akimichi clan...however; the lack of people playing their clan slightly worries me.
Back to top Go down
CopyKat

CopyKat

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:17 pm

No one wants to be chubby
Back to top Go down
Neelis

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:26 pm

Understandable...

I imagine that's all I'd deal with with a character from that clan and have to develop a character personality flaw based off of getting called fat all the time. >_> Rage seems to have worked for Chōji. Might be a good idea either way and a hardship for the character to over come.. hmm.
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:10 pm

Kaguya would be a nice choice, since they have DR and HP regen, you might want to look into that. They're melee focus, but you can make them a defensive style. Smile
Back to top Go down
Neelis

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Still up in the air about it. I was pointed to Kaguya as a choice, they do seem to get more bang for their buck when it comes to abilities. However; if I was simply to choose them because of their abilities I'd likely regret the choice later on.
Still, something to think about as it's a populated clan...and there is only one spot left open.

Honestly; I'm thinking of focusing on my CON stat followed by my attack stat DEX/STR depending on what clan/bloodline i end up choosing. Is it more important to focus on a Mental Stat, or CHA if that would be how I'm building?

Back to top Go down
Admin Tsunade

Admin Tsunade

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Actually it's empty. Those are all inactive Characters.
Back to top Go down
Neelis

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Thanks for the help everyone on here and on Skype.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse 2.0 :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: