NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not sure what else to say since sorry really doesn't cut it after all my promises.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Not sure what else to say since sorry really doesn't cut it after all my promises. Empty
PostSubject: Not sure what else to say since sorry really doesn't cut it after all my promises.   Not sure what else to say since sorry really doesn't cut it after all my promises. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:10 am

I'm going to keep this "short", though if you've seen my RP post you'll understand what I mean by short.

This has been coming for some time now. I will not be able to host any longer. I have gone through several real life issues as of late and with some recent soul searching and other things I've been doing to motivate myself I've come to the decision that hosting and being a member of this server is no longer something I need to do. I want to promise you guys and girls that everything you've done on the server will not be for nothing. Unlike the prior lapse without a host you guys will not have to start over. I will hand over the vault and module to Hidan in the event he finds himself and all of you a new host.

I'm sorry to do this to all of you but I have come to a choice that I have to take care of the things that matter and though many of you I consider friends and you matter I need to take care "of the things I can hold in my hands". The types of things that will matter 5... 10... 15 years down the road. Due to this choice I've decided to step away one last time and I will not return. After I post this I will use the Administration account for the forums to delete myself if possible and give Hidan the password so he can then log into the account and change the password locking me and anyone else who may know it out.

Because I've been going through a lot of issues lately starting before my computer burnt up here recently I have been listening to a lot of random motivational videos on YouTube to keep myself going and one in particular I listen to at least twice a day.  Once as I walk to work and again as I walk home from work to sit at my desk at home to start another several hours of homework, which lately I've replaced with working on the server and it needs to stop. The fact that my current living conditions have scared the hell out of me and I realized that I could have lost more than just my computer has made this one particular speech stick in my head.  

Likely for some of you this will be the last you hear from me, if you have a way of contacting me feel free. I tend to be a bit of a recluse and often don't reach out to others till I'm sitting bored wondering what people are doing, which doesn't happen often since I'm constantly busy.

Take care, it was fun there for a while.

-Anthony

Back to top Go down
FrEaKsHoW

FrEaKsHoW

Not sure what else to say since sorry really doesn't cut it after all my promises. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not sure what else to say since sorry really doesn't cut it after all my promises.   Not sure what else to say since sorry really doesn't cut it after all my promises. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:40 am

>,>
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what else to say since sorry really doesn't cut it after all my promises.   Not sure what else to say since sorry really doesn't cut it after all my promises. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:47 pm

That really, really sucks... Well, I'm glad I can still talk to you. I hope you make it okay. I don't want this server to get in the way of your real life stuff, that's a big no-no. Take care, Anthony! <3
Back to top Go down
T-DM Kisame

T-DM Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what else to say since sorry really doesn't cut it after all my promises.   Not sure what else to say since sorry really doesn't cut it after all my promises. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:32 pm

*shrugs and goes back to Gaia RPing.*

-> jake23482 is my username on Gaia. Hit me up if you're looking for forum RPs or whatnot.

I'll be lurking until the server comes back up with a new host or just dies... again.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what else to say since sorry really doesn't cut it after all my promises.   Not sure what else to say since sorry really doesn't cut it after all my promises. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Everyone needs to take a second, and thank this man to no extent. Without Anthony, there would be nothing to do with Naruto and the servers would have died a long time ago. Like most of us, he has been with the servers for a long time, but like a few of us, he has been behind the scenes working his ass off. I have more respect for this man then most people on the server, not for the things he has done, but for what he has taught me and made me realise.

For that Anthony, Thank you. Good luck on your life man, and I hope you prosper and check back often.

~ Josh
Back to top Go down
autokilla

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what else to say since sorry really doesn't cut it after all my promises.   Not sure what else to say since sorry really doesn't cut it after all my promises. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:35 pm

Sasori is right, thank you so much anthony for all you have done here, there is no proper way i can thank you for all you have done but i hope this is sufficient. Good luck with everything and do us all a favor and keep in touch, ok? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what else to say since sorry really doesn't cut it after all my promises.   Not sure what else to say since sorry really doesn't cut it after all my promises. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not sure what else to say since sorry really doesn't cut it after all my promises.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse 2.0 :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: