NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm back... Again.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sai (Soul)

I'm back... Again. Empty
PostSubject: I'm back... Again.   I'm back... Again. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:05 am

...for the 4th time.

I realize it's likely that no one remembers me. I played Kayata, Mitsuko, and many, many more chars.
I'm here to say that you just can't get rid of me. A while a go I had left the world of NwN and Naruto to go explore brand new ventures. But once again I have found myself here. I am honestly surprised to see that this game is still rocking on, and people are doing this. But hey, I don't blame you. Its awesome.

So I'm letting you know now, that I'm re-joining the mad, mad world of Naruto RP servers. It's going to take a while to install NwN and the plentiful mods that are associated with the server. I should be online tomorrow, if not tonight. I already have a character thought up, I will be typing him/her out while it downloads. I might need to talk to a DM about a few things first, so I hope I can get in contact with one soon.

Anyways, I have a game to install. I'll ask any questions I might have to this thread.
Till we meet again- And hopefully in-game!
Back to top Go down
CopyKat

CopyKat

I'm back... Again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back... Again.   I'm back... Again. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:10 am

Hi Fro. Wibbles I suppose o_o
Back to top Go down
Sai (Soul)

I'm back... Again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back... Again.   I'm back... Again. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:15 am

Thanks Razz If you want to think of me as a new player, that's fine too xD Whatever leaves you less confused.
Back to top Go down
Sai (Soul)

I'm back... Again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back... Again.   I'm back... Again. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:54 am

Hey, can someone please give me the Direct Connect IP? The one posted in the announcements dosn't seem to be working.
69.243.201.18:5121 <- That one.
That'd be great Smile
Back to top Go down
Sasori

I'm back... Again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back... Again.   I'm back... Again. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:28 am

Back to top Go down

I'm back... Again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back... Again.   I'm back... Again. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:04 pm

0.o My bad
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

I'm back... Again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back... Again.   I'm back... Again. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:03 pm

Hello and welcome back =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm back... Again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back... Again.   I'm back... Again. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back... Again.
Page 1 of 1