NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is everyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:39 pm

So here is my issue, and you five I've listed here in this don't reply. This is for those of the forum creepers I've seen on the forums.

In the past week alone there has been 18 people on the forums not counting myself. Out of those 18 only 4 of you play on a daily basis, not including myself.

So here is my question, why am I hosting a server for a total of 6 players(Torry, Hinata, Hiyo, Nexus, Srappy, and me)?

If this is all who are going to play I'm seriously reconsidering keeping the server up. I'm already looking to hand the server to someone else at this point because I'm that disgusted with the rush of "we'll play, keep it up" and the total peak players I've -ever- seen is 4. So I'm not going to host a dead server. If no one other than these four out of the 18 I've seen on the forums in the last week alone are going to get on, I'm sorry I'm not going to keep it up. Either people start playing or I'm turning out the lights and giving someone else the keys.
Back to top Go down
Renderd

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Please do not take this as rude just giving some explination to MY absence.

You have only had the server up for a little bit. at times i am not able to get on as much as i would like or even pop on and stay for long due to me being a AIT student and i have other responsbilites. Give it some time for people to merge there day and scheduals to finding time to game... Trust me we want to game

for example right now, i cant get in game at the moment because if i get in i will emerse myself into it when i have a ASU inspection and room inspection coming soon so i get on the forums fix some things i need to on my character bio, read the forums and get some food in me
Back to top Go down
CopyKat

CopyKat

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:52 pm

I've been on a couple times...? But people are never on when I am. Timezones yay.
Back to top Go down
Admin Tsunade

Admin Tsunade

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:44 am

I've been on o,.,o
Back to top Go down

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:13 pm

Well my intention was to stir the pot and rattle a few people's cages to see what response I would get. Surprising there was more foot traffic on the server yesterday alone than during the entire time I've hosted. I shouldn't have to throw a fake tantrum just to get people on to play everyday. If you guys want to play then you're going to be on. My cage rattling was intended to see who was listening and now that I have people's attention here is the main reason for my testing of the waters.

I've had it suggested to me to build and script for another server part time by one of its Admins and I think I'm going to take them up on the offer. I have a degree in computer programming and game development and right now I'm not doing anything with it and my hands are aching for something to work on. To be honest I've lost all desire to work on Naruto servers from all the past drama. Also since my hands are tied here and blatant rip offs of my own work are on the server with others claiming them as their work I'm not too happy and the staff knows it and has seen it for themselves. I'm sure some of you have as well. So I think I'll just bow out. I'm going to have the staff find someone else to host for you guys here hopefully pretty quick.

I will continue to play here but I think I've bleed enough for these servers and held up my corner of this three legged table long enough. I'll speak with the staff about finding a replacement and if any of you can host or would like to host speak with Hidan please.

Also so the staff doesn't drag their heels on the matter I'm stating it here...

I will continue to host the server till August 14th, that is two and a half weeks to find another host. At which time I will take the server down and PM a Dropbox link of the server vault and its backups to the staff.

For the staff and about the staff...

I tried once to keep a dead server going with little to no help from its Administration and I do not care to do so again. It is not intentional that we're not getting any help from the staff however, its just bad timing and a crappy situation. I do not like having my hands tied watching something I love die. I do not blame Chiyo because his situation is out of his hands till he gets a computer. Hidan has done more for the players who are still around than any of you know and likely will ever know, thank him next you see him. Ayame, best of luck stepping into a DM role.
Back to top Go down
Renderd

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:35 pm

Kiritano wrote:
Well my intention was to stir the pot and rattle a few people's cages to see what response I would get. Surprising there was more foot traffic on the server yesterday alone than during the entire time I've hosted. I shouldn't have to throw a fake tantrum just to get people on to play everyday. If you guys want to play then you're going to be on. My cage rattling was intended to see who was listening and now that I have people's attention here is the main reason for my testing of the waters.

Im going to be straight up with you.
You realize that its the weekend and probably a good majority of us have jobs and other responsibilities through out the week? i understand you don't want to host a dead server but you cant expect the server to boom of 10 players all day ever day, the weekends are when i am able to take my ACU's off take my boots off and relax and i am probably not the only one that's like that. eventually ill be able to play a little bit throughout the weeks days but as it is now i have responsibilities i have to take care of. I am sure i am not the only one like this ... got to be patient. but you have made your decision to move on and work on new endeavors so i wish you the best of luck in that. thanks for the time frame i hope we can get somebody to host to keep the server up
Back to top Go down
CopyKat

CopyKat

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:46 pm

Well since this topic mildly applies.. Where is everyone 6PM+ Mountain Time (-7) cause.. It's like Torry and myself and no DMs seem to exist in this time-zone. So what are all of your times?
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:34 am

I'm not normally on in the evening because I have other things to do than play all day. I live in central time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse 2.0 :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: