NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Show Support! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiyo/Sugao

Hiyo/Sugao

Show Support! :) Empty
PostSubject: Show Support! :)   Show Support! :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:04 pm

Hey Folks,

I know we're in a big downtime after some mess-ups with hosting but I think we should still be showing our support for the server whilst it's down. We don't want Chiyo's effort in rehauling the server rules to go to waste do we?

I <3 you all and hope we can get back to being awesome soon!
Back to top Go down
[Forum DM] Kakashi

[Forum DM] Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Show Support! :)   Show Support! :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:54 am

Hopefully! Im just waiting. x3 hehe
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: Show Support! :)   Show Support! :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:03 pm

Were all waiting Q_Q .. But we cant be mad at Itachi for those that are he was a great host and hope he'll atleast drop by to maintain some connection with everyone. I've played with him for years and valued the RP he and I did because it always had a good back story and developed into some great arcs for my character even without a DM helping along the way. He will be missed. And As soon as M figures things out with internet I hope to see a sudden boom of players for the revival.

Love, Your DM Rock Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Support! :)   Show Support! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show Support! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse 2.0 :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: