NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bye Everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Bye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Bye Everyone   Bye Everyone Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:53 am

--

Last edited by Kiritano on Fri May 24, 2013 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiyo/Sugao

Hiyo/Sugao

Bye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Everyone   Bye Everyone Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:20 am

There's always at least one Razz

Edit: I should probably add more to this...

I was originally going to say i'm sure you'd be allowed to rebuild but if you don't want to then I suppose this is -your- problem rather than what's happened to the Arashi. if you enjoyed the multi-target part of the Arashi, I'm sure you can get it added in for your own clan upgrade...

Then again you don't want to rebuild so you're shooting yourself in the foot Smile

Edit Edit: Hey Me again, I wanted to say a bit more.

I believe all the clans were standardized to 100 tokens and a particular power level that Chiyo had in mind. Since the AOE effects were removed I think that Chiyo did that to preserve their 'general viability' in terms of DF. Because -something- had to go to bring everything in line. Would you still be complaining if Chiyo removed bonus damage or bonuses to hit instead of the AOE?

Instead of this rather negative reaction. You should've sent a PM to Chiyo giving him a suggestion for a 'Clan upgrade' that allowed for this AOE ability.
Back to top Go down

Bye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Everyone   Bye Everyone Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:36 pm

--

Last edited by Kiritano on Fri May 24, 2013 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

Rock Lee

Bye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Everyone   Bye Everyone Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:08 am

Eh ... Sorry to see~ ya~ go. <--- I said goodbye and said didn't think you should go~ . Im creative :3

Anyways honestly all Im seeing is complaints that your not liking the changes to the server despite the fact that we did make it publicly known that the server will be going through a massive shift because we had 10+ year outdated jutsu, many unbalanced clans and bloodlines. Heck we just removed Uchiha's ability to steal peoples customs since we had missed it. Things are going to change and to leave for that fact and pointing fingers at a single DM when it is a staffs decision is rather unbecoming of an adult and I find this rather moot argument since Chiyo did offer to assist you in your custom remake but you had stated here its moot. So instead of complaining over the forums to give someone that has been extremely stressed and working tirelessly to get this wonderous server to par perhaps you should've taken a step back taken in a calming breath and relaxed and thought of what you should do to change the situation to your own uniqueness instead of requiring it to being a passive for all Arashi .... It is kind of the point to submitting your own requests to bring flavor to your character.

If you are leaving then why are you pointing fingers at others for your own choices? You leave, that is your choice. No DM has said: " NO! YOU WILL NOT HAVE UNIQUE CAPABILITIES TO YOUR CHARACTER SO YOU CAN STAND OUT! " ...

I do believe I made myself clear not long ago to the players on the server to send me a PM with your own personal plot behind your characters so I can work around to delve it into the servers path to make you shine out and stand above for a while in turn having a "moment of glory"

But since this discussion is no longer productive and you seem to have came to your conclusion this conversation will be locked till further notice.
Back to top Go down

Bye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Everyone   Bye Everyone Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:57 pm

I asked Chiyo to unlock this thread so I can post here. I misunderstood several things that me and him have talked about and we're working on fixing what I misunderstood. So in short this was my fault and I want to apologize. I will be sticking around for a while.
Back to top Go down
Hiyo/Sugao

Hiyo/Sugao

Bye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Everyone   Bye Everyone Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Kiritano wrote:

I asked Chiyo to unlock this thread so I can post here. I misunderstood several things that me and him have talked about and we're working on fixing what I misunderstood. So in short this was my fault and I want to apologize. I will be sticking around for a while.

Yay! Smile

it's so nice to see a positive resolution to this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Everyone   Bye Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse 2.0 :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: