NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A visit to the prince from the princess of ice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaara

Gaara

A visit to the prince from the princess of ice Empty
PostSubject: A visit to the prince from the princess of ice   A visit to the prince from the princess of ice Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:06 am

Sensui enters the room -- and he is instant taken over by the scent of the room. His eyes close and takes in a deep breath, letting it wash over him like a storm. He walks forward a bit, taking the time to look at the details of the room before he finds her dresser. He walks near the dresser, and places his hands on the handle before he stops... He finds a shred of his remaining will power, and backs away.

He heads to the bed. He at first touches its softness and his mind starts to go over various things, wondering what sleeping here would be like? Would he ever wake up?

He moves under the bed, but sees nothing. She got him again...yet then he feels the heel dig into his back, the scent of her washing around him like a wave as his senses become thrilled and dulled. He hears her voice and his mind melts. He turns, to lay on his back and look upward at her, his fingertips gliding up along her heel, yet he doesn't remove it, likely now on his chest as his hands move up to her calf. His eyes spark lightly, however still remain emerald green. He gazes up to her and finally speaks.

"Youve come, my princess. Yes, I've missed you more than you know...this is..a rather tricky and ever seductive way for you to show yourself to me."
Back to top Go down
Kamarile

Kamarile

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the prince from the princess of ice   A visit to the prince from the princess of ice Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:47 am

As Sensui entered the darkened room she concealed herself against the opposite wall, behind a screen, listening for the sound of him kneeling, crawling just where she wanted him to be. Once that happened her reaction had to be swift, crossing the distance urgently and yet silently was essential. ~How lucky I am the Sharingan can't see through solid objects, even if he had it activated! Was he thinking of stealing my underwear?~ she struggled to keep from giggling

Finally she landed almost soundlessly in the soft bed, turning the lights on remotely as she went digging her heels into his back to announce her presence before coyly retreating behind her fan. Letting her heels press against his chest as she grins behind her fan. ~Oh he likes trampling, does he?~ she would be unable to hide the giggle then Ohaiyo Sensui-chan! Did you miss me?

She would grin "Really, tricky and seductive?", her deep brown eyes seeming dark enough to devour the light in the room. To consume a soul, mayhaps as she peeked over the top of her fan. The yellow silk of her dress seeming to enhance her figure, even as it obscured her from his sight. "Bold talk for a man who was obviously thinking about borrowing women's underwear"

Grinning wider she would remove her heels from his chest, patting the bed. "There's room enough for at least four people. I know from.. experience" her ever-present grin looking positively wicked by now

"So would you think me hellishly cruel if I told you I arrived in the afternoon and kept it hidden from you until now?" she askes with false innocence. Peering at him through her long lashes!

She would smile, setting her fan aside to show a warm smile. "Well I won't have to start a war by having you executed for not missing me then.." she would half tease. "I arranged to have some food brought up and then for us not to be disturbed thereafter" she would smile, as the lights being raised was apparently the signal to prepare the banquet of meats, sauces, rices and breads. Some of the sauces creamy, while others were spicy. All delicious and as is customary for celebratory meals among the nobility for that added decadance there is enough to feed four people. Easily.

"Come, sit!" she would chivvy him into his place as her tall glass was filled with champagne by a man obviously chosen for his almost feminine beauty who after pouring for them both, retired. ~I wonder if he will make Sensui jealous~ she smiled behind her eyes at that thought, as she selected one of three forks, and began to eat what had been placed on her plate as per her specifications!
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the prince from the princess of ice   A visit to the prince from the princess of ice Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Sensui would give a light growl as the heel dug into his chest, however once she motions for him to sit, he does so, using his body to glide along the length of her legs, he then finds himself next to her, taking in the scent of the gentle jasmine once more. He sits close and gives a light laugh

"Not staring wars is typically a good thing. I think I am lucky you're back to your jasmine perfume...that other scent was...driving..". He would say, as he tastes several of the meals that follow, seeing which one he likes best. He's had so many exotic foods since being here yet they never fail to suprise with more entrees and the like to serve everyone.

"did you arrive here that early? I would say you are mean, and wonderful all at the same time...yet you've made it...hard for me to resist you. The pictures, the words, the perfume change...I don't know what you've done to me but...I don't...think I care anymore.". He mutters to her with a soft tone, basically whispering to her ear, letting his voice tickle her ear drum In a gentle roar.

Once the meal finishes, Sensui let's out a gentle breath...he keeps his, for now, emerald green gaze locked on her. However the green from his eyes is not as vibrant as they usually are as of he's become fatigued by fighting his inner mind...still he cannot help but just stare to her, ever seduced by the presence of this princess.

"Princess Kamarile...". He whispers with the softest of tones. Nothing follows, it's just that he has done want she referenced... Saying her name softly in the cold, dark nights alone.
Back to top Go down
Kamarile

Kamarile

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the prince from the princess of ice   A visit to the prince from the princess of ice Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:36 pm

She would pick at her meal. Eating very slowly so as for the meal to not end prematurely. Taking small sips of her champagne from the fluted crystal glasses.

"Indeed it is" she would remark and then frown "Ah so my other perfume excites you more and so it is good I am not wearing it? Whatever would make you say something so odd?" she would tease, keeping her mouth very delicately closed while chewing and only talking after a sip from her glass.

She would smile at Sensui's words of praise for her, more with the fact she has made herself desirable than because she feels the same way, but the teasing smile remains. ~I am pleased with what i'm accomplishing~ the thought floated through her head. She was willing to concede that Sensui was a handsome man. A 'catch' was the term she had used. ~Everything seems to be going well~ she mused, taking a sip of her champagne

As Sensui seemingly goes silent, contented and tired and simply gazing at her for the remainder of the meal she smiles at him, going for a faintly mysterious sort of smile that goes well with silence as she stretches out the meal, allowing him to talk some more if he wished. Then she sets her plate aside and refills her glass. ~Courage in a bottle, perhaps?~ she would question her actions

She would gaze more deeply into Sensui's eyes as he says her name, reaching for his hand. "Sensui Uchiha" she would whisper, it seeming to suit him more than his technical title. Taking his hand she would smile at him, her gown showing generous cleavage when not hidden by the way in which the table was (deliberately?) set.

She would glimpse the bed then grin ~Time enough for a little.. joke~ "I'm glad you decided to visit us at this time, Sensui Uchiha. It's nice to have an outsider among us for planting and harvest" she would smile at him mischievously "ever seen 'The Wicker Man?'" she giggles. "Oh never mind, forget I said anything!"

~I bet there's nothing like hints of ritual immolation sacrifices to set the mood for him~ she would wait for his reaction to her little joke(?), and while she did she would fan herself. Frustratingly covering her Décolletage in the process. She keeps her eyes from drifting towards the soft bed as she tries to relax for what is likely to come. ~Never so comfortable with a man. Always that little fight or flight reflex in the back of my head ready to make me escape the moment I stop suppressing it.. He's handsome though. I mean.. I like him don't I? Enough to marry him!~ she waited, her thoughts in a terrible flutter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the prince from the princess of ice   A visit to the prince from the princess of ice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A visit to the prince from the princess of ice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse 2.0 :: In Character :: Roleplay Area-
Jump to: