NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Stepping Up To The Summit~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasori

~Stepping Up To The Summit~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Stepping Up To The Summit~   ~Stepping Up To The Summit~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:29 pm

~Stepping Up To The Summit~ Book_w10

*A small black book sits calmly on a wooden desk, a silver trim surrounding the hard cover. On the seam, small runes that read a name can clearly be seen embossed into it. The main cover is blank, apart from the trim and a single symbol in the center of it. The symbol is simply a cross, and as you place your hands onto the book, a small amount of chakra can be felt. As your finger tip's touch the cover, the runes on the seam of the book light up, allowing the runes to be read. The runes read from top to bottom "Shizuka Sairen - Silent Angel" and as you turn the first page, there is nothing but a quote. The handwriting used to write this quote is unique, elegant and with each flick of the pen you can tell that the linking between each letter is flawless. As your eyes gaze own upon the quote, it reads....*

"And so the army walked forth, to there impending death. Those that walk shall know that there end is coming, but from amongst the shadows one stood. The one without a voice, the one that cannot be heard, but actions cannot be felt. As the impending death grew near, the shadow walked forth also. And as the shadow moved, the bodies of the fallen rose. The afterlife was but a though, but a place that was yours to visit if you wish. The shadow stopped at the peak of the cliff and glanced down. As the sun rose, the shadow did not move, and those that were once dead peered upon her. The Silent Angel is the title they gave her. This is a depiction shown through words, and yet is to happen.

Shizuka Sairen"

*The signature underneath trails on to the empty space on the page, as the line breaks apart and forms a large drawing. The lines from the drawing and dominant and you can tell that effort and time has been put into this picture. The picture tells the picture of the story as the lone shadow stands on the cliff, as all the army stand and stare at her. The blood running down there limbs as each passing moment they realize that they are alive. The detail in the drawing is extraordinary, however as it is all in pen the different colorings is told by shading. At the bottom right on the page, the small letters can be read. "This is the diary of Shizuka Sairen, and is only for her eyes unless in the event of her death." As you turn the page, the first entry from the diary can be seen.*

:Click Here For Picture:
Back to top Go down
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: ~Stepping Up To The Summit~   ~Stepping Up To The Summit~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:02 pm

Entry One:

I don't know where to start. I purchased this diary in hopes to keep my thoughts in record as I can not speak out to everyone that I come in contact with. As the days go by, I wonder to myself why it was me that was born into this family and lost there voice. The days pass when I wish that I was never born, and although these thoughts pass through my mind, I know that they are just that, thoughts. I was born as a noble of my clan, so I must keep the image that my mother and father want to see. Each time I see someone new, I just wish to myself that I could greet them like a normal human being instead of having to use a pad and pen. Although, there is one person I met that made me think otherwise. A kind young man, well I think he was young, but the words he spoke with just ease and so calm, just hit me and made me realize. Kiyoshi does not realize what effect his words had on me, but infact they had more then I had ever thought they would aswell. Perhaps it is time I showed him my gift so he is able to hear me, and perhaps we can become closer to one another. Unite and become a single unit, A friend is what I need and perhaps he is the one. I think he is the one, as after what he spoke, his words have stuck in my mind. Perhaps it means something more, or is it just my mind playing tricks on me? I will never know, the best bet would be to m in a couple of days, Someone told me he was on a mission so I hope he is alright. Mother is calling me, she wants me to practice my medical jutsu so I can perfect my technique and really be an aid to Suna. I like the idea of having this Diary. I shell try my best to write in it everyday and keep my thoughts on paper so that I can preserve and read them again if I wish. For now though, this is it. Till next time.

Shizuka Sairen, Silent at Heart.

P.S I can not help but feel like an outcast around all the other shinobi that walk through Suna. Perhaps it is the lack of voice, or that I am quite new to meeting people. Perhaps I should try and become friendly with some of them, introduce myself. Boushi is adorable, and if he was right, perhaps it can be easier to make friends then I realize. All I have to do is try right? Failure is just a possibility, but also so is completion. Why not....

Last edited by Nightwolf on Tue May 07, 2013 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: ~Stepping Up To The Summit~   ~Stepping Up To The Summit~ Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:50 pm

Entry Two:

The time passes with each day, and each day I grow weaker. Why is it I can not find my true calling mother, why is it I can not find those that wish for my help. I look each day, and everyday they look at me like I did something wrong. All I want to do is help them, but how can I help if they do not want my help. Do I force my help unto others, pin them down and heal them if they don't want it or not... Or do I just stand to the side and make them realize that they need me. Make them know that I can be of help and prove that I am? Kiyoshi told me that I am beautiful inside and out, if he can see this in me, why can others not? It hurts me to think that people look at me, they can't hear what I say, so they automatically think that I am the bad guy. Why is it like this mother, why did I have to be born with such a curse... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have wrote that or thought that. I was born with a gift, a gift to aid those around me that need it. A gift that should someday, I have children, I will pass onto them. I think I will go train now, get these thoughts out of my head that could be the death of me. I am a gift to this world, and when people realize this, I will be much happier. So will they... I hope. Till next time,

Love Shizuka xx

P.S I think my feelings for Kiyoshi are growing.. I do not know if this is good or bad, but who am I to deny them?

Last edited by Nightwolf on Tue May 07, 2013 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: ~Stepping Up To The Summit~   ~Stepping Up To The Summit~ Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:34 am

Entry Three:

It happened, It really happened... I can't believe it, and it was so perfect. I don't even know how words could explain what happened but oh my god it was so perfect. Kiyoshi helped me learn a new medical jutsu, and then we decided to go for a swim. Little did I know, that water has mystical powers that will allow people to come closer. I just went with my gut, followed my heart and the outcome was perfect. The water was falling behind me, splashing around and sitting the mood. All I did was lean a little closer, and close my eyes, Kiyoshi did the rest. As our lips touched, my heart stopped for a moment, and that was perfection. He gave me my first kiss, and it was all that I expected and more! I had to leave after that, but I wish I could have stayed longer. Each second that passes, that is the only thought that has been going through my mind for the the last couple of hours and that is all that I want to do now. Spend time with him, and get to know him better, perhaps more kisses. I want to see him again, which I realize is a good and bad thing, But I can't help how I feel and what happened. I'm going to train now, so perhaps I will see Kiyoshi again. Till next time.

Love, Shizuka xo

P.S - The picture underneath shows exactly how I feel.

Back to top Go down
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: ~Stepping Up To The Summit~   ~Stepping Up To The Summit~ Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:17 am

Entry Four:

The days go passed and as each day, I find myself in the hospital more and more everyday. Surgery, Blood Transfusion, Broken Bone, Does the list ever end. The medical Shinobi in the hospital seem to be quite underskilled, and it is quite demeaning. The older medical shinobi are great at what they do, and they possess great skill, but the younger ones seem to lack the intelligence to do what they have to. Although I cannot say much, I can attempt to show them what to do. With each day, it seems I am showing more and more people the basics, and with each day, more tests come. My own skills are growing with each day, and the surgeries that I am having to do are growing in number by each day. On another note, I have not seen Kiyoshi in a few days, but everyday he is in my mind and heart. Perhaps I should go to the Inka compound and ask for him... Well, think for him. I don't think that is a good idea, as we are both tools and meant to be used. Tools are not meant to befriend others, they are only there for there purpose, and there purpose alone. But, I can't stop thinking about him. I think I will go see him... Right now... No... Soon... After training, yes after training. Till next time!

Love, Shizuka.

P.S, I like writing in this. I can rant and no one else will be able to see this. I also draw a picture... That I think Kiyoshi will like...

Back to top Go down
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: ~Stepping Up To The Summit~   ~Stepping Up To The Summit~ Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:38 am

Entry Five:

As they days pass, I wonder to myself if fighting to be a shinobi is really worth all the effort I put in to it. Then I turn and look in the mirror, the scar running down my throat is a large reminder as to why I fight to be a shinobi. I have fought through something that so many more people would not survive. I have fought for my life on many circumstances, and I should not let small obstacles stand in my way of becoming great. My other always told me that If I wanted to be great I would have to fight for it, and that is exactly what I do everyday. So as my eyes lay upon that scar, I remind myself as to what I am capable off and to what I can do if I put my mind to it. I remind myself as to why I was put on this earth, and with each breath, remember why I am who I am. The mirror reflects the perfect portrait of me, and when I saw exactly this, I reminded myself what I should be. I strive and push myself to become the best Medical Shinobi that this village has, and with each breath, I am starting to believe I can become it. Kiyoshi is helping me see this, as he aids me with my training, and my mother is helping me day by day also. I now know what I am going to be, and each day I will push myself closer to this goal. Mother can see me doing this, and so can Kiyoshi so the two closest people that I care for can see me for what I am. So I am starting to see myself for what I am. For now, this is all I have to say, and off I go to train some more. Till next time.

Love, Shizuka.

P.S. Me and Kiyoshi are getting closer, and I really like it. He is the first boyfriend I have had, so I am starting to realize what it is like to be grown up.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: ~Stepping Up To The Summit~   ~Stepping Up To The Summit~ Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:57 pm

Excellent!

EDIT: Paid!
Back to top Go down
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: ~Stepping Up To The Summit~   ~Stepping Up To The Summit~ Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:51 pm

Entry Six:

Well well, It has been a couple of days since I've written to you Diary, and I have a funny story to tell you. I met up with Kiyoshi and a few others, and without thinking about it, I started talking to Boushi and Kiyoshi. So, it sounded like these two were talking to themselves, it was quite interesting. As the time passed, Kiyoshi, Mizuki and I went to get something to eat, now this is the first time I have met Mizuki, so I decided not to talk to her yet. As we were walking, I continued to talk to Kiyoshi, and by the conversation we were having, it sounded like he needed to be in a mental asylum or something. It was hilarious but I felt kind of bad for him in the first place, but as it went on it got funnier and funnier. We finally got to the restaurant and Kiyoshi was talking as if having a conversation with himself. So, I decided it was time to introduce myself to Mizuki. It turned out we became friends, and as we continued to ate. Myself and Kiyoshi both had to leave, so we left Mizuki, sadly, with a drunk Boushi. WHICH! Reminds me, I have to tell Kiyoshi off for Encouraging Boushi to drink a full glass of Sake.... *A few little scribbles follow, before the wording continues* I think I shell go train now, and next time I write, I promise It will be better.

Love, Shizuka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Stepping Up To The Summit~   ~Stepping Up To The Summit~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Stepping Up To The Summit~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse 2.0 :: In Character :: Journals and Stories-
Jump to: