NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spread the word!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Administration]
Admin
[Administration]

Spread the word! Empty
PostSubject: Spread the word!   Spread the word! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:23 am

First, I'd like to say thank you to some of the old players that returned and have placed their faith in us to manage this new server. I for one am really happy that the server is back and that the some of the reasons that it kept failing in the first place have been removed. So I really hope that those of you reading this right now and are curious about the servers well being, be assured that now is a optimal time to play again while things are still picking back up.

Next, if anyone would like to spread the word that we're back in action to your friends on skype, NWN, MSN, whatever. I'd be greatly appreciated since the gamespy master server is down and thus people can no longer SEE that Naruto-Verse has returned. We want to see this place up and kicking again, and for that we need your help!
Back to top Go down
https://narutoverse2.rpg-board.net

Spread the word! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!   Spread the word! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:32 pm

*slides the post back across the desk shamelessly* >.>  <.<

Cleaning and I found this but the post still stands true. Let everyone know we're back up and running after the lose of the server a few months ago. Tell your friends, your loved ones, your pet monkeys.

The server has exploded to an average of 8-10 players on at a time and a higher amount per day. I'd like to see that continue guys and for the server to grow. Lets get some bodies into the server.

Smile
Back to top Go down

Spread the word!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse 2.0 :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: