NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Housing and Stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamarile

Kamarile

Housing and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Housing and Stuff   Housing and Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:16 am

Asked about this a while ago *yawn*

What kind of hak order and what rules are there for properties?
Back to top Go down
Kamarile

Kamarile

Housing and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Housing and Stuff   Housing and Stuff Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Quote :
They just recently purchased a new large plot of land which was formerly the Tiger Temple of the Kawato family

Bump

Been trying to find out about property/land ownership for several months now, dating back to asking Ino, then PM'ing Itatchi. Then deleting the PM to Itatchi. (Still unread) and sending a new PM to Itatchi incase there was some kind of bug/error.

Chiyo knows I was planning to make some Yamanaka living areas somewhere, sometime.
If you ask Kazoy; Alessia and Zero were planning to open a club.
Asked Katriana about how I can work on making Yukigakure a bit nicer.

Can I have a list of what's for sale and how to get it/build on it because I am still badly in need of some housing or businesses?

I'd prefer a system be posted, so players are aware they have this option without having to infer it from offhand comments in roleplay. I'm sure all politically/buisness minded characters would be interested in seeing it!
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

Housing and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Housing and Stuff   Housing and Stuff Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Betrayer has to actually purchase it - as per coming housing rules! I was going to make free clan compounds (most of which implimented) but again takes time to do things.
Back to top Go down
Kamarile

Kamarile

Housing and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Housing and Stuff   Housing and Stuff Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:18 am

Quote :
- Server-wise, we need a few areas (namely lesser villages) another thread will be posted on what villages are needed and further details / expectations (IE: Area size, specific buildings like academy, etc).

Hooow?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Housing and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Housing and Stuff   Housing and Stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Housing and Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse 2.0 :: Out Of Character :: Suggestions/Concerns-
Jump to: