NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alessia's captivity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamarile

Kamarile

Alessia's captivity Empty
PostSubject: Alessia's captivity   Alessia's captivity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:19 pm

"Peaceful sleep so restful.. what's that sound? Like music? Mmm.. so relaxed.." she let go of a deep sigh as her body, younger than her years for now was.. bobbed and carried in such perfect slumber.

She giggles a bit in her dreams.. before after a time awakening with a start Youkei! she immediately thought, twisting in her shackles and testing her Chakra. Sealed dammit!.. When did she have time to do that? she sighed as she noticed Youkei nearby, propped against a rock. Resting herself now. She jingled her wall-shackles with no real effect.

Well this is not nice, taking me prisoner then not showing proper attention. I only agreed to walk a little way with you and resume combat you know.. she sighed, feeling a little thirsty as Yokuei began to stir.

Great, now she's awake

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Argh.. My damn mouth.. so salty.. why did I even taste the water it was so obvious.. she griped internally , her stomach roiling in protest as she continued to inhale the scent of the Ramen Yokeui had taken her time enjoying infront of her.

Really, you don't even feed you sister if she doesn't tell you about the alliance's plans? Well I won't be broken so easily. You're not as frighting as you think Nee-san she almost blew a raspberry but decided to keep what little moisture her mouth had left. Dangling from the restraints, which gradually grew tighter as she began to grow closer to her true age.

She tried for the longest time to drift into unconsciousness, but it was difficult to ignore the thirst and hunger not. No way.. I'm not being beaten out by something as mundane as lack of food or water! she raged defiantly, a bit petulantly in her own head. Clinking the restraints again as she struggled.

No good.. She wouldn't.. wouldn't actually let me die from this? she considered.. finding it unlikely and yet at the same time she seemed perfectly willing to let that happen.. Just a little longer then I might see if there's something unimportant to be exchanged for some water? or food? her mouth nearly watered at the reminder of the noodles her sister had consumed as her evening meal. No.. that would be wrong.. I'm sure she'll give me food and water soon.. I just have.. to outlast her.. But.. she said she'd let me go if I talked..... she said that before and now look where you are.. point taken.. she sighed.. slumping in her chains exhausted as she tried to reach the next morning with a chirpy demeanor.. she smiled.. sure that she could manage just a little longer..
Back to top Go down

Alessia's captivity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse 2.0 :: In Character :: Journals and Stories-
Jump to: