NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skill Points/Stat Buying

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamarile

Kamarile

Skill Points/Stat Buying Empty
PostSubject: Skill Points/Stat Buying   Skill Points/Stat Buying Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:01 pm

I'm just curious what happens if you buy a few points of Int after leveling. Do you ever get the skill points? If not, wouldn't that make INT the only stat that was superior when taken early? I know this is NWN, but with all the work done here i'd be surprised if there was no way to 'recalc' skill points as int was raised.
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Skill Points/Stat Buying   Skill Points/Stat Buying Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Not sure about -buying- the stat, but I know raising it as you level up does retroactively give you skill points.

I'll see if I can't wrangle up a DM to test this.
Back to top Go down
Kuroneko

Kuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Skill Points/Stat Buying   Skill Points/Stat Buying Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:51 pm

On that topic, seeing as I'm a self serving dick. Strength is the only stat you can't raise through bonus feats via nwn leveling. I think the price on it should be reduced to compensate for the fact that you can easily max out wisdom (Or Dexterity. Or charisma) by lv 40.
Back to top Go down
CognizantSpoon

CognizantSpoon

PostSubject: Re: Skill Points/Stat Buying   Skill Points/Stat Buying Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Kuroneko wrote:
On that topic, seeing as I'm a self serving dick. Strength is the only stat you can't raise through bonus feats via nwn leveling. I think the price on it should be reduced to compensate for the fact that you can easily max out wisdom (Or Dexterity. Or charisma) by lv 40.

Constitution as well cannot be gained through bonus feats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skill Points/Stat Buying   Skill Points/Stat Buying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skill Points/Stat Buying
Page 1 of 1