NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The ways of Stone warrior (Seero Tensai Training log)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dm Nagato

The ways of Stone warrior (Seero Tensai Training log) Empty
PostSubject: The ways of Stone warrior (Seero Tensai Training log)   The ways of Stone warrior (Seero Tensai Training log) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:39 am

-Doton: Fists of Stone Jutsu
Spoiler:

''I must train harder. The Convenant will come soon.'' Seero was checking book after book, scroll after scroll until he found something useful. After an hour of searching through the Inka Library he found something. A jutsu that would make the earth stick to his fists, making his fists hit that much harder. Seero took the scroll with him to the training grounds. '' I'm sure Mikoto won't mind me borrowing this..'' As soon as he arrived at the training grounds Seero placed the scroll on the ground and he sat down in front of it. He exhaled and and entered himself. ''So the secret is the keep the chakra around your hands evenly. Doesn't seems to hard...if you're not fighting.''

Seero stood up and gather his chakra amassing a portion of it in his right and left hand. The hand seals which he just performed giving him just the extra focus. Once the chakra had stabilized in his hands he smashed them into the ground. As he pulled his fists out slowly he sighed. He failed. There was only some dirt sticking around, but that wasn't what he wanted. He wanted fists of stone. Which he could use to pulverize skulls with. Seero examined the scroll once again and smacked himself on the head stupidly. '' Ofcourse, how could I forget that part..''

Seero centered himself once again. After performing the needed hand seals he smashed his fists in the ground. Staying focussed the entire time he pulls his fists out. His fists now seem to be replaced by solid stone. Seero grinned and looked around somewhat proudly, there was no-one to congratulate him. '' Sh*t... The sun is setting. Should head back to the compound I guess we'll be eating soon.. Damn vegans.. I really need meat. ''
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: The ways of Stone warrior (Seero Tensai Training log)   The ways of Stone warrior (Seero Tensai Training log) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Approved & Paid!
Back to top Go down
Dm Nagato

PostSubject: Re: The ways of Stone warrior (Seero Tensai Training log)   The ways of Stone warrior (Seero Tensai Training log) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:58 am

-Doton: Boulders Falling Jutsu
Spoiler:

It had finally come to this. The wicked Uchiha have shown their true colours once again. It was time to step up out of the shadows restore balance to the world again. '' But not yet.. '' Seero stomped his fists in the ground sending three boulders into the air. However not being able to maintain the flow of his chakra properly the boulders crumble. The dust slowly settling on the ground again.

There was no way that Suna would stand without help of Kumo. Kumo was being controlled by the Uchiha. Suna would fail. Unless... Perhaps it was time to contact the Jonin Commander of Kumo. A hateshinai. The stability of the Ninja World was far more important then Suna and Kumo together. Seero glanced over the scroll, trying to figure out where it went wrong. Chakra building up as the hand seals are formed. Ground breaking as his fists landed deep into the earth. Three boulders tearing away from the rest of the soil. They hover next to Seero. As Seero closed his eyes there was nothing but focus. His eyes opened slowly, imagining the uchiha crest in the distance. With a low grunt Seero sent the boulders forward crushing the Symbol under the weight of the stone.

The next steps should be taken in care. They should be taken alone. A one-man army. First the Covenant should be taken care off. Then a new enemy should rise, to unite all shinobi. That enemy should eliminate the Uchiha Clan forever. Once they are gone, then they have paid their debt to the world..and there will finally be peace.
Step one) Find allies
'' Mission accepted''

The ways of Stone warrior (Seero Tensai Training log) TheObitoxRockFC-1
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: The ways of Stone warrior (Seero Tensai Training log)   The ways of Stone warrior (Seero Tensai Training log) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:07 pm

Approved & Paid!
Back to top Go down
Dm Nagato

PostSubject: Re: The ways of Stone warrior (Seero Tensai Training log)   The ways of Stone warrior (Seero Tensai Training log) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:57 am

-Doton: Armor of Stone Jutsu
Spoiler:

'' Enough! I'm done with being beaten up by those martial artists! '' Seero muttered to himself in frustration after another day of intense training. Sweat dripping down his forehead and mixing with blood which is streaming out of his nose. He walked off angrily. An hour later having refreshed himself with a shower Seero sat in his room pondering. '' I can slow them down with my Gravity Seal and other jutsu, but if they make contact I'm screwed. So I need to strengthem my skin. I think I know the jutsu just for that. '' Seero moved himself towards the Inkan Ranch, glancing around and thinking to himself why the Inkas needed a ranch anyway!? Regardless he pulls a scroll out of his arm, opening it and placing it on the ground under him. '' Armour of Stone...''

Seero concentrated, his eyes closing momentarily..As he went through the hand seals his mind drifted off to a place far from Suna..yet so close. Seero remembers Mikoto helping him to see someone of long ago. Someoned whom he missed every day an- ''Snake!'' With that debris rose up out of the ground forming a layer of stone around himself. Seero attempted to move, he was able to. However it didn't go easily. ''Practical enhough for me. I dont have to be fast.. Just have to devastate the others with my Ninjutsu.'' He grabbed a wooden branch and smacked his shins with it. The branch splinters after a few attempts and with that Seero smirked. A faint grin remaining. '' This will help. Let them come close and break their first against the stone that defends me. Although it wont help much against those pesky Hyuuga..but I will find a solution to them soon too. '' Seero wrote the following down in his notebook:'' Doton: Armour of Stone: Mastered '' .
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: The ways of Stone warrior (Seero Tensai Training log)   The ways of Stone warrior (Seero Tensai Training log) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:23 pm

Paid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ways of Stone warrior (Seero Tensai Training log)   The ways of Stone warrior (Seero Tensai Training log) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ways of Stone warrior (Seero Tensai Training log)
Page 1 of 1