NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New possibilities...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FoRgE_

FoRgE_

New possibilities... Empty
PostSubject: New possibilities...   New possibilities... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 12:55 pm

Hey everyone,

For those of you that still visit this site I would like to let you know that there may be another server going up. When speaking with a long time friend of these severs I asked if anyone had mentioned another server or desire to make one. I was then told that he had been recently asked if he had a module. At that time I had just come across my main back up the day before of all of the Naruto servers I had acquired. Had it been brought up twenty four hours earlier, my answer would have been that I had deleted all of the modules and content I had. That statement would have been true because at the time of my departure from these servers save all but the server vault was deleted from my computer and the backups I had created in case of a failure were forgotten.

Regardless, I have passed along the content that I had for all twenty one modules. Most of the modules are repeats of the same Naruto server just with updates and the modules date back to Naruto Chronicles and contain the work of many individuals. The reason I bring this up is the statement I gave when I offered these servers up without being asked for them...

Quote :
I have no reason to keep this anymore and seriously as much as people like * bitched and moaned the server was everyone's. Yeah I get * put the work into the areas, I did some scripting, Mith made stuff, and Kelly did her thing back in the day but it was still a community effort and we all enjoyed it together.

For those of you that worked on these servers I want to ask one favor, "let it go". As most of you and I did not see eye to eye and many of you felt I was stealing your work that was not the case as I tried to often give credit where credit was due. There were some of you that often screamed "mine" and wanted things you created removed from the servers. I ask that you let those issues go and let the community live on after us and our petty arguments. Let the next iteration start off with the remains of our servers and hopefully do so without the bickering.

To those that are attempting to put together this new server I wish you all the best and the best of luck in your endeavors. I likely will not play on the server and it is not out of spite or unhappiness it is because of my desire to help and to make the server enjoyable for the community not for myself that left me so exhausted at the end of this last journey. I know a lot of you are still in contact so I suggest asking around among yourselves if you're interested and when this next group is ready to announce their server please feel free to advertise it here on this forum.
Back to top Go down

New possibilities...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse 2.0 :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: