NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Servers or otherwise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoRgE_

FoRgE_

New Servers or otherwise Empty
PostSubject: New Servers or otherwise   New Servers or otherwise Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:56 pm

Hey everyone, I see people check here from time to time and I just came across a post on the old NC forums and I'm going to make the same post here.

If anyone is hosting a new Naruto server you're welcomed to advertise here or send messages to members of this board, "PM"s. Please just don't spam them.

I personally will not be playing on another Naruto server and have moved on to other interests when it comes to games. I would however like to encourage the community to stay alive if there are those willing to run a server still.

Spread the word, have fun, and sorry no I will not be putting NV 2.0 back up any time soon or transferring it to anyone else. This book needs to remain closed and a new and better one needs to be written by someone else.

Hope everyone is doing ok since I last talked with you.

-FoRgE_
Back to top Go down
glor

New Servers or otherwise Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Servers or otherwise   New Servers or otherwise Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 7:05 pm

I can host, again.

Contact me on glortor at hotmail.
Back to top Go down

New Servers or otherwise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse 2.0 :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: