NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Weird Rocks" and what are they?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FoRgE_

FoRgE_

"Weird Rocks" and what are they? Empty
PostSubject: "Weird Rocks" and what are they?   "Weird Rocks" and what are they? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:49 pm

When you guys/gals get on the server you may notice a "Weird Rock" appear in your inventory after you start walking around and talking with other players. Keep these...

I am testing a new/old script with some fixes that I hope will bring up activity and reward those who are on the server and RPing even when events are not running and no DMs are around.

For those of you that remember a similar project, an idea that I wanted to put in that was left with me by former Admin Chiyo before his departure from the staff, yes this script and "rock" is exactly what you think it is. I believe it is fixed but until I know for sure these rocks will be just that, rocks.

At a later time the "Weird Rocks" you've collected can be traded out for something else and at that time will be useable by all of you.

The exp gain is also going to stay in, it may go up but it will not go down. I'm still working with the staff on this as I would like to have something else as a reward for those that come on the server and RP with others and to have a reason to be on. I see it as a logical thing that if you're going to be on the server you're going to gain some sort of experience in some form or fashion. Now what happens if you gain a level? You keep that level. What happens if you gain a level to put you in a different "rank" category? Well until you receive your "rank up" you're just a well seasoned person for your current rank. I can assure you if you're active enough to get enough levels to get a "rank up" by levels alone you're likely eligible enough for a rank up.

Also the other side of the same coin is this, if you're inactive (meaning you do not move or speak) for ten minutes you will be ported to the OOC with Granny to stand around in her AFK Corner to keep her company. All you have to do to be ported back is to say something in chat. Moving around will not send you back to where you were and if you don't want to break your character I highly suggest you speak in chat instead of using the Teleport wand to port yourself back out.

All I ask from you guys is to watch the amount of rocks you collect. If you think at any time you're collecting more than 6 rocks an hour please PM me so I can look into it. I want to make sure that this script works this time, I failed to get it implemented the last time I was hosting and doing development on the server and I want to make that right for you guys.
Back to top Go down

"Weird Rocks" and what are they?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse 2.0 :: Server Information :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: