NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Plee for Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
autokilla

A Plee for Help Empty
PostSubject: A Plee for Help   A Plee for Help Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 4:59 pm

*A very exhausted, very tired messenger bird would finally reach Kumo and would quickly seek out the nearest shinobi.  It finds a chuunin and he would look at the bird strangely, then take the note off of the birds leg and the not was folded, with one word on the top, stating who it is for, "Raikage".  The chuunin quickly takes it to the Raikage as soon as he can.  The Raikage would open it up and begin to read in curiosity. The note reads as follows...

"I need help. Boushi has captured me and is holding me in Konohagakure and has some of his undead keeping an eye on me.  He tried to convince me he is one of the good guys but I don't quite believe him.  He said there is a S rank Henso taking my place for now, and I don't know if its true or not but just know I am the original if there really is a Henso there.  I don't remember much of what happened and at first I didn't even know it was Boushi who captured me, but I managed to get some useful information out of him, including something mentioned of a traitor within the ranks of the Alliance.  Please, I don't normally ask for help, but I need help this time. Even I am not strong enough to escape on my own.
                                                                                                                       Signed,
                                                                                                                       Conall"

Upon reading the note, the Raikage would have to decide if he should set up a rescue team, or just leave Conall there*

((dont wanna make a NPc kage think something they might not or whatever, so letting dm's think what they want about the Raikage's reaction to the note. also, a possible mini-event idea for a rescue mission.))
Back to top Go down
FoRgE_

FoRgE_

A Plee for Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plee for Help   A Plee for Help Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:56 pm

//
If information is leaked or made known to Sunagakure, mainly Kirito in this case, Kirito would be more than willing to go after Conall not to bring him back to find out where Boushi has disappeared too. Dragging the snot nosed Kiri' back would just be a side thing for him at this point.

On a side note Kirito would also go regardless of if it was assigned as a mission or he went solo.

Would like to see the staff do something about this or I'll sneak in and steal him from Boushi eitherway. Please address this if its not being done so already.
\\
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

A Plee for Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plee for Help   A Plee for Help Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:36 pm

// Considering the fact that I spoke with boushi, whom said that he's not being kept there as prisoner, and that he said boushi isn't even in Konoha 90% of the time, RPly... I'm gonna have to say anyone going after conall would probably have to look at it as he's leaving the village, with no one actually there to keep him there, unless boushi actually was there. However, if he is there~ that's a different story, and Ikari would like to help find him too.
Back to top Go down
autokilla

A Plee for Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plee for Help   A Plee for Help Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:46 pm

((actually, even though boushi isnt there, he kept two of his undead there icly to keep conall from leaving konoha. Conall couldnt icl leave with those two right there even if he tried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Plee for Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plee for Help   A Plee for Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Plee for Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse 2.0 :: In Character :: Roleplay Area-
Jump to: