NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiyane Asakura (NPC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tayuya

Tayuya

Kiyane Asakura (NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Kiyane Asakura (NPC)   Kiyane Asakura (NPC) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:12 pm

A barren wasteland, filled with corpses... This was Wind Country, during the war of the Covenant. Piles of burnt flesh and risen stone covered the sandy desert, and a young girl waded through the bodies, apparently searching for someone. She glanced around, sobbing softly to herself as she searched and searched. Finally she found what she was looking for... a man, with midnight hair and an anbu mask set aside his face, most of his body charred by fire. She fell to her knees and sobbed to herself, crying as she collapsed onto her father's chest, her only company are the cadavers that littered the desert.

"Th... This.. was all I had left..." She sobbed to herself as she wiped her eyes, and the shadow of a man grew over her. She turned to look back at what cast it, and sniffled. He stood tall, with a cloth that covered his face as his ice-blue eyes looked down to her. "You want to bring him back... don't you?" He said. She just broke into tears again as he spoke, falling into his legs as she hugged them to her. He patted her head and smiled softly under the mask. "Don't you worry... I can keep you safe." He said as he knelt down to her level, pulling down the mask, revealing pale skin. Even in the desert's heat, his breath was cold enough to be visible. "Do you want to avenge him...?" She nodded slightly, holding back her tears the best she could. "Come stay with me, then. Do you have a name?" She nodded again and spoke hesitantly, with a shudder in her voice. "K-... Kiyane.." He smiled and set his hand on her head, which was cold as ice, but soothing. "It's nice to meet you, Kiyane-chan. We're going to go on a small trip... it's not terribly far from here, but it might take a while." She hesitated again before nodding. "W-Will.. I ever see daddy again..?" He chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Of course."

She dried her tears with her sleeve as she smiled. "A-Alright.." He stood and offered his hand to her, and as she took it he hoisted her onto his shoulders and covered his face with the cloth again. "My name is Sasani... and I'm going to be your father from this point on." He grinned and began to leave the battlefield. Time passed, and they finally made it away from the desert's heated grasp, and into a forested area. The trees lined the sky, making for a dark road, and it seemed awfully cold now that they were outside of Wind Country. At the slow pace they made, they stopped multiple times for camp, and every time it seemed soothing to Kiyane. She'd always been alone, with her dad off in the ANBU, and her mother having died giving birth to her. She was happy for the first time in a long time. Without any distractions or obstacles, Sasani and Kiyane made their way to Rice Country, through Key and Fire. It was a pleasant area, green fields and plenty of wildlife, bringing life to the area.

After a while, they ended up at a strange stone. It was large and smooth, with a tag placed neatly on the front. Sasani formed a handseal with his left hand, placing his right on the seal, as the paper tag flashed brightly for a moment, before fading, revealing a hole in the stone and a new path. Though it was dark, while Sasani carried her through it, torches lit the walls, lighting up the path down the stairs. Into the strange structure they went, winding down the staircase to a large room that seemed to split into multiple tunnels. "This.. is your new home, Kiyane-chan." He spoke with a smile, having removed his cloth and revealing long black hair and his cold eyes. "I'm going to teach you to become a kunoichi, so that you can avenge your real father, whom was slain by those dreadful Sunagakure shinobi... they stabbed him in the back, I saw it with my own eyes." He said, glancing up at her. "I'll help you, but in order to do that, you must help me." ... After a long silence, Kiyane nodded. "Anything to help daddy.."

Years passed, where Kiyane was given tasks to infiltrate different villages to procure information. Eventually, Kiyane was given a task in Konohagakure, to draw a map of the village's structure and details of the surrounding country. Details on specific ninja, while assuming the role of a Konohagakure shinobi. When she returned to Otogakure, she gave Sasani the note, which he passed to his superiors, leading up to the fall of Konohagakure. She was also given tasks in Sunagakure, to study their clans, returning with the information. After a while, she was also given training in medical jutsu, serving a vital role in the dissection of shinobi, to splice their bloodlines and mix it with other bloodlines or to implant them in subjects. Kiyane quickly grasped the concept of medical jutsu, and was able to complete various techniques at a young age.

Kiyane Asakura (NPC) 17891910

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 127 lbs
Hair Color: Faded Violet
Eye Color: Vibrant Violet
Original Village: Sunagakure
Current Village: Otogakure
Wanted For: Treason, Murder, Espionage, Human Experimentation
Personality: Varies; Kiyane is known to be as cold as ice, or cheerful without a care. This is likely to keep up her alibi to aid her spying. Combat style varies as well, ranging from supportive to aggressive, depending on the situation. Known to use medical ninjutsu and medical taijutsu specifically.

Slot 1) [Prodigal Spy]

With training from Sasani, Kiyane became a spy for Otogakure. Excellent at concealing her identity, she had no problems with sneaking into the Five Great Nations, as well as keeping her well on her toes. Her chakra is naturally strengthened from the clan she belonged to, from Sunagakure.

+2 Attack/Defense, +15 CP

LVL 15) +15 hide/ms, may hide 2x per combat
LVL 25) +20 hide/ms, may hide 3x per combat
LVL 35) +25 hide/ms, may hide 4x per combat

Slot 2) [Medical Mastery]

Along with her training, Kiyane mastered medical ninjutsu, both the taijutsu and ninjutsu aspects of it, being able to create her own techniques as well as increase her capabilities with it. Being a master medical ninjutsuist, she pursues the knowledge of a forbidden technique...

-2 CP costs for medical jutsu
May use Iryo Nintaijutsu with CHA (must be learned with Str/Dex)
Healing jutsu take effect on the turn used.

LVL 15) +1 Int/Cha, +1d4 medical rolls (heal/damage)
LVL 25) +2 Int/Cha, +1d6 medical rolls (heal/damage)
LVL 35) +3 Int/Cha, +2d4 medical rolls (heal/damage)

Slot 3) Iryo: Combat Chakra Scalpel

By mastering the Chakra Scalpel, Kiyane is capable of creating a vicious chakra blade that can be used for physical attacks, literally slicing through flesh and armor as if it were butter. Using them as her weapons, she makes certain that she isn't defenseless if she were ever caught in a village.

4 + 2/round

May make basic bukijutsu attacks using CHA (counting as Iryo) with no negatives.

LVL 15) Attacks pierce 2 DR
LVL 25) Attacks pierce 3 DR
LVL 35) Attacks pierce 4 DR

Custom Jutsu:

Learned Iryo Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Kiyane Asakura (NPC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse 2.0 :: In Character :: Character Bios :: NPC Bios-
Jump to: