NarutoVerse 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Neverwinter Nights server based on the Naruto Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Borderlands 2... Who wan'ts a shot at $100,000?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FoRgE_

FoRgE_

Borderlands 2... Who wan'ts a shot at $100,000? Empty
PostSubject: Borderlands 2... Who wan'ts a shot at $100,000?   Borderlands 2... Who wan'ts a shot at $100,000? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:26 pm

So I've been playing BL2 again and I've rebuilt my Mechro and all the new toys... guns, shields, and my OP grenade mode I just picked up... I'm back in the saddle and kicking ass again in True Vault Hunter mode again.

That aside I've started playing BL2 again and I've asked a few people I know on Skype if they have a PS3 and BL2 to play with me. Random matches you have a slim chance of finding someone who isn't screwing around and actually wants to complete stuff.

So with the Loot Hunt going on for the random and awesome weapons and an entry for a chance at 100k I thought I would dust off my copy and find out who else wants to play with me.

I have a Level 52 or 53 Mechromancer, a level 25 Siren (healer), and a 13 Gunzerker, and 13 Psycho. If anyone wants to join me in my quest for loot and shooting things... in the face...

Well... he wanted it...:

PM me here with your ID and I'll add you when I get off later today and I'll send you mine back in a PM so you can add me.

Also if you've not played BL2 or picked it up yet now is the best time to get it they just released a Game of the Year with everything I have and don't have... (don't have the final release that raised the cap to 72, I've not hit 61 so I see no point yet)

...and yes I'm shamelessly promoting a friend's studio and the place I'm hoping to get a job at once my Bachelor degree is finished so help keep them in business.
lol!

Last edited by FoRgE_ on Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited because posting from my phone sucks. :D)
Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2... Who wan'ts a shot at $100,000?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse 2.0 :: Misc. Corner :: Games-
Jump to: